How long will I be holding these bags senpai?

How long will I be holding these bags senpai?

Other urls found in this thread:

userstyles.org/styles/browse?search_terms=bittrex
pastebin.com/tnsrgng8
binance.com/en
t.me/upcomingPumps
jackcdk.github.io/startpage/
github.com/JackCDK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, it's a long term hold though. This is a big project which is introduced to the Chinese people, and we all know everything catering to the Chinese is going to blow up.

Don't think so. Bottom should be just above $5.00, anything higher before the rebound would be a good sign, sub $5.00 would be troubling for investors.

Can't even sell at the dip

How do you invert Bittrex colors, how???

Sell this shit, it's going straight down to sub-22k. Just look at the Junbi graph, lowest it;s ever been in a week.

I'm losing my house over these ants. Last time I listen to Veeky Forums.

If you have bags just hodl for long term gains and focus the rest of your portfolio elsewhere.

this, i am blind already

nah it's only beginning user.

i just bought,will i be ok?

userstyles.org/styles/browse?search_terms=bittrex

but i had to change color codes. my eyes hurt!

Thank you!

Don't use user styles install the plugin Stylish, it's an original fork of what the project used to be. The new one is bloated garbage and over complicated.

pastebin.com/tnsrgng8

my code if it helps. you need to edit it in Stylish

there's nothing in the code itself. stop being paranoid

is this such a good idea when you're into crypto?

Selling my profits in it for RDD, later I'll buy back

that's up to you. i have $42 in shitcoins that nobody want's to touch anyway..

B-but, they gotta make profits everyday or crypto is a scam / biz gives crappy advice.

Isn't it possible to manually change the style without needing a third party app? Inspect?

>doubting chinks
>doubting chinks especially when huge companeis like QQ back it up

when will you retards learn?

bro, you don't get it
my portfolio is 100% bags

Yeah but it's gone when you refresh

no, it's over, run into the woods

that gal probably has a bigger dick than johnny sins

its like this for almost anyone ,we have to w8 for new money to come in the market

you are thinking about Thais, i dont think chinks ahve many traps on the average

youre doing it wrong... trying to sell 741 bitcoins worth when you only have a handful of ants

s..sauce?

She has a very pretty body, I will give her that. But, her face... could pass for a guy, desu

it was a joke.

btw, i'm dumping stylish and installing osprey thanks to all remains the same

I'm gonne hold these bags senpai.
binance.com/en

>Anonymous (ID: fS06wwcS) 06/23/17(Fri)13:21:16 No.2581700▶
>File: Untitled.jpg (191 KB, 1897x947)

you gotta be SUPER Careful over there, because they can have bodies that look like a woman, and you never know.

Look at the face, specifically the Nose, if the nose looks like a guys it is usually a guy

Be a part of our smart investments, join this group for guaranteed profits - t.me/upcomingPumps

it wants also data

Their feet are always bigger, they cant make them smaller.

为什么你没有买了?

dev is actually /g/ tard lol
jackcdk.github.io/startpage/
github.com/JackCDK

Ark faggots, offset your losses quick

so?

等待新低

Be patient! The bags will be filled soon enough. KEK rewards strong hands

There are enough people in this thread to get a pump give the size of the ask orders on bittrex,

>WHY DOESN'T ANYONE BUY THIS SHIT.

>bags will be filled soon enough

Are you that $75,000 guy from before the conference?

I'm waiting to help with a pump.
As soon as I see it go I will help it to 300k then dump

Well homie u cray cray for going that all in... A lot of people went a lot in, incl myself, but people that cared enough to not risk it dumped at appropriate time.. I stayed up to 430am when i had to work at 9.. If i were u, id poop these things out and take the loss, move it to next pump and start shorting shit untill your balls shrivel up and u might get out of it..but by the looks of u whining on posts on biz, u are not using ur time wisely and are potentially losing ur principle..who knows maybe even gains.. Suck it up and get to work before u get niggered by a meme

Pumping to 300k

N-NEVER
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Man I hope this blows up. Got 200 of those babies bought at around 200k. Doubt it will reach ETH levels but if it does Ill be a happy man