Wow

this board is called Business & Finance, but all i see is crypto. yall aint on real shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahideen
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudschahed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
t.me/upcomingPumps
rawstory.com/2017/06/dc-cops-used-molestation-and-rape-as-punishment-against-activists-arrested-at-trump-inauguration-suit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up and buy dgb

Yeah its how i felt when first arriving too

people too lazy to be intellectual about business and finance

It is real (in my mind).

Enjoy your 1% gains a year, faggot

>treasury securities
5% is the minimum if you aint fucking ignorant

Fuck you no-coiner.

Most people here unironically make 60% gains daily.

WOW

people lie about that shit.

5% BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

So thats 1800% monthly. How long do you think that's sustainable?

In 6 months with 60% daily on a $1 investment, you'd have $34,012,224. Why haven't more people on Veeky Forums done this?

Lol @ people making 7% a year on stocks. crypto too ez scrubs.

5% guaranteed without risk...
it's basically free money

Except when they are hemorrhaging value and either selling at a loss (losing money) or bag-holding. (having dead-money and probably ending up selling at a loss for their entire capital).

How many of the richest people around make their money with shitcoins and pennystocks?

>without risk

That's because the central banks bail you out. Either way, i rather make 500% a year in diversified risky investments and after im a millionare im gonna go into 5% a year granpa shit to diversify. I will never leave crypto completely for granpa shit tho.

you are not making 500%... stop lying to yourself.

Keep coping, nocoiner.

I know a business idea.
How about, you don't waste over HALF OF YOUR US MONEY on the military,
and start being human.

You can build schools, and make the public transportation system work.
Have you been in any other country then the US? Yeah, make it like that a bit, you won't feel like animals

also, please stop invading the world, and JESUS CHRIST please stop killing people!!!!!

watch yourself, drone strikes are common where you're from

That makes fiscal sense, but look up ISIS.

We can't just 'not kill these people' you have to. Fucking look at them. Obviously it's a waste of money to kill them, but you can't just NOT kill them. Everyone agrees they need to die and money will flow so that they do die. People with money understand this.

Anyways, if you think war is unprofitable you'v obviously never invested in defense contractors.

Get yourself some positions in LMT and NOC and RTN. You'll be there will with the senators and congressman screaming for more war.

also, the world goes to shit without the USA enforcing peace with a big as fuck military. people tread lightly because of us.

Please bitches.
The original mujahideen was created by the CIA.
The al quaeda was sponsored by the US.
US tax money paid for schoolbook, which teach the jihad. These books are used now by ISIS.

It's a bit hidden in the english wiki:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahideen

But the german wiki states it pretty directly:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudschahed
"Die Waffenlieferungen und die Ausbildung vieler Kämpfer wurden vor allem vom US-amerikanischen Geheimdienst CIA und dem pakistanischen Geheimdienst ISI organisiert" .... and so on...

It's on the other side of the world, you can just leave. Leave motherfuckers, you have enough people to shoot in your own country!

Careful there. The USA fucking with everything isn't great for business. The US Navy being omnipotent and literally everywhere on the seas is absolutely critical for the world's economy, however. t means piracy isn't a real thing.

Without the US Navy, trade lanes would be unsecure and people would be totally okay with hijacking a ship in international waters with 1 billion USD in shit manned by 7 half-retarded 3rd world people and a Russian alcoholic. They'd execute them all and beach the ship on their shores for the scrappers and merchants to pull apart. Zero risk, 1bn payoff, everyone would be doing it, even shitty 3rd world navies.

That never happens now, for a reason. If the US Navy stayed in port, who would keep the seas safe? Literally nobody. Maersk might hire guards with rifles, but that isn't the same as a US navydestroyer with advanced optics watching your every move. You get the sea-police called on you if your shitty rusted-out fishing boat goes obviously off-course.

Yeah, obviously the enemy is or was funded by the CIA, but ow they're our enemies. We sold weapons to Nazi Germany until our better friends went to war with them.

You bitching about government being too much but the CIA is making billions in selling opium and other drugs, to fund these things, saving you taxmoney.

Ungrateful.

What are you talking about? This things still happen, on a weekly basis... wtf?

Also, I've found finally an english wiki, which states that the US created the mujaheddin prior to the invasion of the USSR (they have to hide this somewhere)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

but muh navy

Just because the CIA is evil doesn't mean they're not beneficial to me and you, and the market.

They can water-board every everyone not from this hemisphere all I care.

War is good in certain dosages. What company is profiting? I want to invest in that, when it happens.

Join our investment group for guaranteed profits - t.me/upcomingPumps

LOL xD

RECENT NEWS
US Police uses "rape as punishment against activists"
(on all channels)

rawstory.com/2017/06/dc-cops-used-molestation-and-rape-as-punishment-against-activists-arrested-at-trump-inauguration-suit/

Hey ((((land of the free)))), when are you planning on leaving us alone???

Less depressing that watching the price of crude crash every single day.