How the fuck do I into crypto currencies?

How the fuck do I into crypto currencies?

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/?re=g679ex5s4bns46wzsnlp
t.me/upcomingPumps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at this point, you don't
wait until it crashes

Buy bitbean

you don't turn around and go away

Time stamp with sharpie in urethra, that or use google for 5 fucking minutes.

all the guides goes into technicalities, they don't explain anything. I got the wave thing just now because user was giving away but I have no idea how to go from here

this, listen to them!!!

Ur obviously dumb. Listen to .

Buy espers, hold for a couple of months....

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/?re=g679ex5s4bns46wzsnlp

>How the fuck do I into crypto currencies?
Carefully.

most importantly control your emotions and don't listen to pajeets selling you their recycled pump'n'dump coins

This was not fat fingers. It was cashing out reddit retards' money

When is this gonna crash?

I was gonna buy $250 BTC and $250 ETH and then buy some ANS to hold on for a bit, and test the waters with some other shitcoins on a weekly basis.

But i keep hearing BTC is gonna fork and in general a crash is coming circa August.

Dont wanna spend $500 to have it turn into 200 next month. Although not a huge deal...still might do it i guess

BTC might have a dip around the autumn

Thats what i keep hearing. I might just take a month or two and read a few books on cryptocurrencies, blockchains and trading so i actually understand what the fuck im doing.

Then i'll buy at the dip.

conversely, that dip may never come
there are many people heavily invested on all sides and it would be beneficial for the entire ecosystem to get along, kind of like mafia families dividing up turf and businesses among themselves

Join our investment group for guaranteed profits - t.me/upcomingPumps

How do I get a wallet for all the curriencies out there for doge/Veeky Forums/lite/ECT? Android a plus

this

The dip will probably happen when the entire economy corrects, including the stock market. But no one can really predict when that will happen accurately.

Makes no sense. Historically BTC and others went up when the economy went down. One because of fiat currencies losing value (i.e. prices of cryptos go up without doing anything) and two because of people going into other asset classes (crypto).

my experience is that whenever prices go up a lot, there just happens to be something really bad that MAKES the holders panic and sell. Then we're all going to have to be pessimistic for a while before another bubble. Its like the bubble influences real-life events.

k, tried cryptosource dot org. still at a loss