Reminder that Constantinople would had been a major Christian city today were it not for the Perfidious Albion

Reminder that Constantinople would had been a major Christian city today were it not for the Perfidious Albion

France instigated the conflict. Britain just joined in to build an alliance with France and limit Russia.

Furthermore, Britain then supported Greece against the turks in 1919 to take constantinople, only the Greeks fucked it up.

Are talking about the Crimean War or what?

What is Constantinople worth? Fucking nothing.

>I can not into geopolitics
sad.

>Christian city
No.

It would've been saved from Turkey's awful penchant to destroy shit that isn't Turkish though.

>Giving the eternal rus complete control of the Bosphorous

Would anyone even want that?

A neutral zone under anglo or french supervision would be alright though. The russians are savages and the greek people are incompetent beyond comprehension.

>neutral zone under anglo or french supervision

In the end all we got is a Islamic capital spreading terrorists troughout Europe instead.
That's the problem

>let Russia take the straits
>become a world power
>dominate everything and fuck every other European power
>instead of the world being dominated by relatively moderate western European nations it would be dominated by bumfuck Russians who are widely regarded, for good reason, as the most hyperemotional, batshit vodka-sodden people on Earth.

No.

>allowing the subhuman Russians to control the Balkans and the straits
muh christianity

you can't even read the file name?

Please point where you are from in this map.

>muh butthurt
>muh good boi russia
There is a reason all of Russia's neighbours hate it.

It wouldn't have been Christian it would have been ruled by (((Russian Orthodoxy))).

It is worth the entire Black Sea and everyone who needs to get between Europe and Asia without extensive sea travel.

As opposed to Turkroaches, who are completely adored by their neighbours

>Constantinople would be a great city like Paris or London under Christian rule!

Nah it would be trashy and poverty stricken just like most Greek cities. Istanbul is much more prosperous under the Turks.

t. roach

(I actually agree though)

>red Kosovo
Kosovo is Serbia

Being hated by Greeks, Russians, and Arabs is a compliment.

Slavs are subhuman albino apes.

There's a reason Hitler invaded the USSR and left Turkey alone.

fpbp
I am so goddamn sick of piece of shit /int/posters using Veeky Forums as a flagless shitposting playground. They have no actual interest in discussing history or culture, only willfully contorting it to best shit on their targets, in this manner /int/ is a big a cancer to this board as /pol/.

Perfidious albion strikes again by refusing to grant the city to White Russia as the pre-war agreements stipulated. Perfidious Albion was totally happy to deal with the illegitimate whites but refused to talk to the reds and of course allowed Attuturk to reform the army in 1919 and retake the city for mudshits.

No Germans and Turks share a love for destruction, they are both subhuman.

>gate to the Mediterranean/Black Sea
>important Eastern Orthodox city
>Hagia Sophia
>incredible port site
I wonder, what could Eastern Christian, ice-free port lacking Russia want with such a city?

If it was never lost to the Latins or Turks and remained a part of the ERE, it'd undoubtedly be one of the single most beautiful, important and wealthy cities in the world, rivaling Rome or Paris.

Greece and Turkey seem to share a really fucking hideous modern architecture style (pic related), and the city is pretty much ruined.

Should be a Russian exclave desu, though to be fair to roaches, I have to agree

>Kosovo
>independent