WHAT TO BUY

I want some slow steady gains over 1-2 weeks. Nothing crazy.

Dont wanna be shilled into pump'n'dump. Dont want any ICO scams.

Where do I go?

Dont tell me bitbeans - I just cashed out at the latest high. FeelsGoodMan - now what to do with the profit?

what are some promising shitcoins? Id love to throw in 0.5 btc across random shitcoins.

Check out XBY

Mysterium :^)

ardor, aragon, decred, factom, iconomi

I'm holding ANS and ANT for the year, SIA for two, and KURT for fork speculation

But I'm not a pro

Slow steady is bitbean and litecoin

I actually have a grand total of 12 MYST.

They dont seem to move much. Except maybe into the sewers.

smart guy

AntShares.

Weak hands have been shaken. It will trend upwards. Just put money down and forget.

This thing will explode on news.

>I want some slow steady gains over 1-2 weeks. Nothing crazy.

I don't know, probably gold or something then. Definitely not crypto.

XBY GONNA MOOOOOOOOOON

Give it a few weeks... 5k+ sats EASY

Buy wojak

I told them. Let's see how many actually listen.

Pot coin.

>Except maybe into the sewers.
Right where I belong.

Where do I buy XBY? Dont see it on bittrex

I bought some ardor at the current dip. Put i bid on on my next expected dip on aragon.

It looks like decred just finished climbing after that Exodus show that started yesterday - now going back down. Put in an order at 001500. Lets see if it drops that low.

For now it's on C-Cex, Cryptopia and Yobit. Bittrex will follow in a few months at worst

Which is the best exchange would you say?

Out of these 3 it's Cryptopia - but on C-Cex and Yobit the XBY volume is bigger.

Shut the fuck up anout aragon now

BUY ANS

START coin.

ARK
BAY
ANS

You're not supposed to tell anyone about ANT.

Hold BTC

Why? I've read about ANT (Aragon) today, everyone keeps saying its a solid investment.

Gotta say wojaks dude.. People got hyped about a coin for chineses, this is a coin for meme production- a growing future that is totes undervalued