New DGB logo here

pls be tru

digibyte.co/node/60

>Has a bot on the logo.
>You can crash the bot

"Please do your best not to spam and hence clog up the bot"

JUST

>"Please do your best not to spam and hence clog up the bot"

held Litecoin for the longest time and finally sold 1/8th for a killing even after buying it at 2 fucking dollars each and it felt like it was going take a million years it reached but patience paid the fuck off

sold most of my ETH at $180 kinda feel stupid about but I bought most of the shit at 90 cents so it's okay

I went through so much stupid fuds and feeling like I made a mistake but shit all paid off at the end

I put 10K into DigiByte three months ago and could have sold for a killer profit at 2.4K sats or even right now but I know this shit will go much higher like the coin itself is so unique because it's a gaming crypto and has other products that it offers and continuing to improve and even then recently after not winning the T4i challenge it was still asked to present their product again so I know that more connections will be made and it will take some time for the coin to build value but I know in the end it always comes down to patience and not worrying about it

LTC and ETH paid my shit for the next 8 years I know DGB is going to pay my shit forever

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES YUH

De-listed?

If it breaks down on June 29/30 then I'm out

look at 1 day charts to see what I mean. draw some memelines

I'm up 12x on this, just didnt buy enough.

Sold 40% of my stake at 15x (bought at 141 or $0.0023), but missed the 25x gains because I was holding for 100x.

from my sale, I put my 2x my original investment back into my account and then bought back in 1055. Currently hodling 85,000.

Bought my original stake off 11x ETH gains, so let me break it down:
11x15 = 165x returns on my original money.

I started with $200, now have $8000 in crypto even after pulling $4000 out along the way.

these bags will never get heavy.

Hi Faggot. Just done a full day of work and you're still on here, being a faggot?

>Hi Faggot. Just done a full day of work and you're still on here, being a faggot?
Just warning the newcoiners.

How much did you lose after buying ATH ? Kek no coiner fud

>How much did you lose after buying ATH ?
>thinking I would touch DGB with a 10 foot pole
Thanks for the laugh.

Although DGB is a shitcoin, I wish I had touched when it was still around 100 sats.

These buy orders

You are the guy with pen in his anus correct? Did it hurt?

no coiner fud exactly

bought in at 160 sats still profiting mad

can't wait for a dollar

you're the same type of retard that fuds ETH

>can't wait for a dollar

what coin are you bagholding?

55% of my portfolio is in Ethereum

80% ETH here
Hold me

STRAT IS NOW

Im losing faith
this really does seem like a pump and dump