I tried so hard

Would it work?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria-Hungary#Linguistic_distribution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Flag is good looking but that Hapsburg State was on its last legs by the time that was proposed. At best it would have lasted a decade or so longer before collapsing.

>croatia
Meme on irrelevant Balkanite. You ain't got nothing on Bohemia.

How would it work.

Inferior to Austro-Bohemian Empire

The third piece of the monarchy was meant to represent all of the Slavs, not just Croatia.

Population-wise they'd be better served by going after the Czechs. The Czechs were much richer and more important than the Slavs (except if you count the Poles, who had their own issues), and unlike the Slavs could actually be convincingly represented by one authority (Poles, Ukranians, Serbs, Croatians, and Bosnians are not going to agree on anything). Going by native languages, the empire's population was:

24% German
20% Hungarian
13% Czech
10% Polish
8% Ukranian
6% Romanian
5% Croat
4% Serbian
4% Slovak
3% Slovene
2% Italian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria-Hungary#Linguistic_distribution

Best meme country

Everytime I see that flag I cum a little in my pants

I too am interested in this.

I think he had this in mind: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria

Should have paired up with Bohemia.

When people don't realize this could've prevented ww2

Does anyone have the version with like 6 of these?

>United States of Greater Austria

>United
>States
>of America

It wouldn't even have been necessary if Franz Josef wasn't a fucking retard. Twice he promised to federalize. Twice, and each time he broke his promise, tried to revert to absolutism, and failed miserably. And when he realized that his rule was weak, he did not federalize, no. That would have solved the issues. It clearly made more sense to give Magyars half the Empire.

loving the slavshit butthurt
you non countries with no culture or influence are dogs
fucking cowardly dogs
and you will stay dogs
thats why you were supporting the habsburgs, to get the same reward as our punishment

fucking shitstains

>Czechs aren't slavs
What

T. """""""""""Prussian""""""""""""

Why so butthurt, arpad?

Węgier pls

less autistic than Austria-Hungary

>he doesnt appreciate the most patrician state