Do you wanna be rich?

so just stop being manipulated by whales with fake walls/buy walls. if you HODL they won't make any money off you. this Is a personal gift I'm doing to to you Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When to buy

thats correct

i have no fucking idea why Veeky Forums finds it so fucking hard to just fucking HOLD

its literally that simple

jep. Exactly.

buy the dip
HODL
sell

Now I can actually do this thanks to the gauntlets OP gave us!

add BB to that and you've got even better holding

I mean if you wanna day trade I'm fine but I'm assuming you'll have hard time doing that against some whales that move 70/100+ btc walls with bots, so just fucking HODL (obviously I'm talking about those coins with good tech and not those scam (you shouldn't even buy that shit))

I find it quite easy to hold but as it goes on I'm beginning to wonder when is right time to sell. I mean there is a chance that some of these coins will peak and never climb again which is scary during the 2 years I want to hold

you'll understand when it's time to sell, maybe stay updated and read the news but generally I don't care really much when I decide to hodl. I tried once day trading since Stratis was heavy manipulated, sold and after 10 minutes it mooned. I decided not to buy back and I've learnt a precious lesson

Because I wanna be rich TOMORROW not in 5 years. Hodlfags will get to enjoy their money only when they are 60+ while us day traders will make your moms suck our dicks next week.

Lel just wait until you make a bad gamble and loose months of work.

t. Hodlfag

And no, i wont have to wait until im 60 to enjoy my money. 5 years is more than enought for being a millionaire without stressing everyday, just comfy holding.

that's exactly what thought margin traders on GDAX ahahah

On a more serious note, for poor fags like me that need money fast hodling is like torture. I'd rather take the riskier route and try to make something as quickly as I can, enough so I can actually invest on shitcoins for the long term. Sure, the times that I held I made some money (and could have made more If I waited more) but mentally I can't take it, unless I already sit on a nice reserve.

if you want to make guranteed money quickly, just follow pnd groups on telegram. stay by your computer when they say they are going to announce the pump. fill your order as quickly as possible ( < 10 seconds after announcement) and sell 45 seconds later...

were doing a pump sunday

t.me/upcomingPumps

I'm talking about the fact that some idiots see a 50btc sell wall and queue up to sell their bags, but they are actually selling to the whale who is accumulating

hgmm interesteing

FUCK
OFF
PAJEET

why arent you fucking banned yet?

Are there any seats still available?

honestly the safest bet in crypto

Seconded, made mad gainz there

Well honestly, when i was exactly where you are now i also tried the trading route and completely failed. So i hope you are doing better than me.

I only recovered after investing in ICO's and selling when they hitted exchanges. Then i bought coins that where actually good in the long term with the profits and now, i already passed that phase were i didnt have any money and im in comfy holding mode. I still invest in all ICO's i can, but i dont sell them right away always because i can afford to comfy hold because of my base holdings.

>guaranteed money quickly
maybe if you have an insanely good reflex

yeah channel is open and free.

if you cant fill an order in under 10 seconds on bittrex... youre a faggot

>if you HODL they won't make any money off you

Blatant shilling

They already have your money when you buy into the altcoin ponzi

Holding is what they want you to do.

I made my first Bitcoin last weekend and today I'm almost at 2. My initial investment was $300 in March. Pretty much everything I made through trading. I lost some too and it sucked, but overall I made way more. It works for me. I'm entering that comfy zone and starting to put a little on coins for the long term. Too retarded to invest in ICO as they seem like a hassle.

Sure I'll hold, first give me $10,000 that I do not have. Fuck you holdfags.

ICO's are easy money dude, why do you think they are a hassle?

do you mean to say that you made almost 100% in a weekend?

>I'm beginning to wonder when is right time to sell
when it hits its maximum market capitalization compared to a conventional company
shares * cost
once it goes beyond that, you are in the land of speculation and you can either ride the bubble for a set payout amount, or slowly sell off in anticipation for the correction.

t.autist with about two months experience. take it what you will

How do you store their coins?

In a week.

Did you follow all the usual TA rules, put up % trade targets, etc?

Generally you dont see your coins in some weeks/months, but as soon as they send them to you, you can just trade them in the first exchange that adds them if you want.

guaranteed money for him not for you

No I just YOLO my way through trades. I chase dips and pumps, sell when I feel like it, usually in the next few minutes.

Another problem is I don't know which exchanges will list them, I really don't feel like opening up new accounts and shit. I do hunt new coin listings as there's a big opportunity to make money so there's that.

You dont sell them in those shitty ones, you wait until they are in the big ones and then sell. I just said that for you to know that you can trade them as soon as you get them.

Even if you had to do what you just said, you dont have to hunt down anything. Coinmarketcap list the coins right away and and their exchanges too.

Store eth tokens in myetherwallet. Easy...if you get in