Redpill

ITT:
post your crypto redpills

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t.me/upcomingPumps

Bitcoins ARE the future despite what salty people try to tell you

BTC and ETH are just the begining, expect another coin to moon this hard in the next year

>Don't buy anything because Veeky Forums tells you to, but don't let that stop you from buying what Veeky Forums tells you to buy, not because Veeky Forums tells you to, but because you're a strong independent black woman.

Crypto in itself is a redpill

Ltc it's cap will catch up to eth by Aug 1st

everyone on this board who isn't doing his own research will eventually lose money or hold bags for eternity

It's all one giant scam, you're paying big bucks for an excel spreadsheet copy pasta'd on a bunch of computers.

But I don't care i'm just here to make USD.

Contrary to what holders would tell you, holding is literally gambling. Reptile brained trading is the only way.

QTUM is the future coin that hasn't moon yet and should become the next ETH / BTC like.
Best regards.

Join our investment group for guaranteed profits - t.me/upcomingPumps

biz posts about a coin its already too late

It's the ultimate ponzi scheme and it's not "THE future" in it's current form.

Most of the top coins were founded by politically apathetic chinks, Jews (Bancor), other minorities (Stratis) or establishment SJWs (Ripple, Ethereum). Crypto will not be a transfer of wealth to the far right or away from (((them))).

this x 100

so ull go with NGR lol?

I love you

this, it's closing today though so better get there quick

Check out DCR

Then where do I go to hear about new coins wise user?

is this legit or a scam?

i'm 75% ltc

You can't be shy and dumb with cryptocurrency or else your wallet just like your dick will be a virgin.

If you suck dick at life in general then you will suck at crypto trading.

Suicide is always an option. There are millions of babies being born, just win the birth lottery and you're set for life.

whoever's behind this will have access to your phone number but that's it, seems relatively harmless

well they pumped TRIG yesterday go check it out if you don't believe, it's legit as it can be and is Veeky Forumsnessmen only.
not really, only your username is visible, no phones

USD is a scam too famalam.

Redpill me on Telegram please. How do I get his webpage to load?

i can't stop purchasing coins

Also, hodl is a meme for a reason. If you are an emotional drunkard like me it's much better just to hodl.

you need to download the telegram app and then you can join that whale pump group but hurry up cause its closing in the next hour

prease

Gotcha ty. Why use the app in the first place out of curiosity?

There are far too many coins than will actually be utilized in the real world

its like whatsapp/apple messenger/kik/whatever but that's where the whales congregate for their epic pump groups so you gotta be where the money is and follow them

t.me/upcomingPumps

Aye. This is why I sell at every significant upward movement. It will almost always dip and BTC will be around for the long haul.

BTS

I'll keep that in mind if I'm feeling lucky. Thanks man.