>>2583276

I'm fucking in!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6j2zw5/everything_you_need_to_know_antshares_vs_antcoins/
bitcoinmagazine.com/
github.com/AntShares/AntShares/wiki/Whitepaper-1.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also this: reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6j2zw5/everything_you_need_to_know_antshares_vs_antcoins/

IT IS TIME!

BUMP

what do you guys think would be the best realistic price to buy in on ans?

Now is the best time because I mised it 3 days. Damn-son.

>reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6j2zw5/everything_you_need_to_know_antshares_vs_antcoins/
holy shit that was a good read, i had read the whitepaper but this read got me fucking excited. zero tempation to drop ans now fuck ya and i thought I was iron handed before haha

$6 maybe but it can go way up soon

Wow, you really do sound like you had just arrived from reddit, haha

You would be very very foolish to sell your ANS right now. This shit is going to explode in coming weeks.

Set a buy order at 240K sats and goto sleep or do something else.

>now is the best time
AAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

What price will Neos be at the end of the year?

You need to learn some manners nigger. Thank you OP.

Anti NEO/ANS FUD faggots are the worst posters here

i concur

>the platform's first traded assets will be bitcoin, ether and NEO

where does it say this? It doesn't seem to mentione NEO anywhere in either the site or the white paper, closest it gets to NEO is mentioning that Da Hongfei is an advisor

not 7$ for sure. I'm betting on 25 or 30.

bitcoinmagazine.com/
literally first article

binance sounds gay as aids.

DOGE sounds like a burger in ching-chong language

Sweet thanks homes

god I fucking hate chinks

Take a look at the order book. You want him to sleep like a fucking Cinedrella cause I don't think he can jerk off 24/7 for a month or two.

what? how does this image make you hate chinks?

>they are slaughtering an animal to eat it
>that animal means something to me

God forbid you make a connection with any animal then right? Surely you're not a vegan by any means, and that dog certainly wasn't your personal friend. So why are you offended?

I'm offended by you being offended by this, and I fucking love dogs.

Cut the crap sonny! I will not boil a live cow for fucks sake. Fuck off!

It is the "cooking them alive" part that bugs people

>nowthat'swhatIcalledgy.tiff

toasty doge my favorite meal

So now you're all butthurt not just on "what kind of protein that it is" but also "the method of preparation"??? Are you telling me you've never boiled a meat to eat it?

>ohhh nooo that meat is still covered in fur

Turns out, boiling that bitch makes a lot easier to process! God forbid this guy try to fucking feed himself! Have you ever had the pleasure of eating chicken fresh? Do you know what the first step is? BOIL IT. Then pluck the feathers off of it, etc, etc.

That's what I don't get, people are sooo disconnected from their food, the concept that something actually has to die from being alive, is just inherent to the process. So when people cry about things like that, I figure they are vegans and sure that lines up. But when you pile burgers into your body and don't want to see the animals dieing, i dont' know man. maybe it's time for a reality check.

If I served you boiled dog a la noodles, after fulling processing the meat and cooking it and having it over some taste carbohydrates, I'd bet you'd eat that shit up.

:)

This is fucking brilliant. I'm going to hold my ANS in a death grip now. No weak hands, this is fucking gold.

Take a bath chink. A hot one. Then you can come back here.

>mfw

But about ants, I just keep reading about it and it just keeps looking better and better.

Here's the white paper for any faggots who don't want to google it themselves: github.com/AntShares/AntShares/wiki/Whitepaper-1.1

Multiple-Coin Support

BTC, ETH, LTC, BNC

Neo isn't mentioned on binance

even chickens are killed mercifully before being boiled. It's called having humanity, chink.