ANS BAGHODLERS

Why should this go up? You got fucked by the p&d hype train.

> potential already priced in
> almost zero actual tech at the moment
> "we support every language" means they have to write compilers for every language - Ethereum can do the same exact thing and has a working product
> distributed byzantine fault tolerance == ???. Ethereum is working on DPoS and Tezos has already decided distributed is meaningless if computation can be done off chain
> ETH stole the hype and is already in China

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6iyjv9/why_i_bought_antshares_neo_at_25_cents_and_never/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow thanks for the obvious you idiot

kys

you don't say, OP?

lol more ant haters. go ahead, let the chinese ethereum pass you by. more ants for me.

Lol, fuck off newfag

> ETH stole the hype and is already in China

lol are you fucking retarded?

> literally can't even refute a single point

Fuck, volume dropped from 14k to 8 k on Bittrex. I'm holding, but doubts are killing me

Is China going to dump later?

By your logic Baidu would never work when Google exists. Alibaba would never work when there's Amazon. The fact is many Chinese companies would rather work with a Chinese product.

What is the point of your thread? 100% you are an ANS bagholder just crying for attention for someone to prove you otherwise so you can sleep at night. /thread

>another bitter austist because he didn't go to the moon in one day.

Crypto ain't for you bud. Go sell drugs if you want high profits right away. I'll gladly be rich off the antman and Neo sempai in a year or two.

They will, sell now and buy back at sub 250K.

My thoughts on the price history: goes up during the day until around 5pm (mountain time) then plummets only to rise later in the evening.

Thoughts?

i fucking love this meme

ETH suck compared to Ants. Cap this faggot

T. Actual mainland china chink

savd

chinese pnd?

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6iyjv9/why_i_bought_antshares_neo_at_25_cents_and_never/