ANTSHARES GENERAL

I bought in low (under 100k) and am still holding but don't know much beyond 'chinese eth'.
Give me facts about ANS/NEO
>who have they partnered with
>which companies will be using their network
>use cases
>who shills on twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/en#about
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/antshares-rebrands-introduces-neo-and-new-smart-economy1/
medium.com/@neochain3_66408/antshares-neo-tips-for-the-team-d8aa50fc5b13
youtube.com/watch?v=BkP4n_OW5I4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I invested
>So you guys give me facts for what I bought pls

No.

kys newfag nigger

> ICO in 7 days binance.com/en#about

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/antshares-rebrands-introduces-neo-and-new-smart-economy1/

so the price should go up from here then you would think

fuck off cunt. enough people here invested and have the links already.
thanks

This thing is gonna moon any day now... a-any day....

it survived 250k and its at 284. support and resistance are neutral, within 2 days buy the rumor sell the news

After you bought an alt coin with BTC, do you add a new sell transaction to BTC on your blockfolio, or do you change your original buy transaction?
I've been doing the later one the whole time, am I fucked?

>medium.com/@neochain3_66408/antshares-neo-tips-for-the-team-d8aa50fc5b13

FUCKING BAAAAAAAAASED

300k omw

bought at 6.90, hold or sell when it hits 8/9$?

fuck u all I'm still accumulating
don't create hype

I literally just closed the links, senpai... and I'm too fucking lazy. Check the subreddit, has a lot of good threads, you just need to lurk moar. Here is a low effort tl;dr answer sheet to your questions...

>lmgtfy.com/antshares+partnerships
>^ it's china, bro. it doesn't matter who they've partnered with, a sizeable portion of the world's economy siphons through the great firewall, you can presume by this fact alone that they are partnered with the right people and friends with the right people too.
>which companies? Just google it dude what the fuck
>use cases - the same as eth and other smart-contract technologies, but the main point is the long term practicality given what I stated just above. China imports and exports, and a vast amount of spending and assets enter and leave the country every day. You can bet your ass that china will be adopting this technology as part of their normal transactional experience and they'll end up doing it faster than ETH will because the government is much more pragmatic in supporting drastic yet unavoidable change in comparison to the tangible hesitance of euro and USA leadership to integrate.
>you'll find twitter shills by google and by the subreddit, ffs.

China has positioned themselves to take a headstart on the ACTUAL IMPLEMENTATION of cryptocurrency and smart contract technologies as a real-world, b2c, b2b applicable form of transaction. As far as I have gathered from literally half an hour of casual reading myself, this new neo rebrand is a splitting of transactional assets, encouraging people to buy "shares" to hold as an investment (like you would a stock market asset) and using the antcoin (neo) as it's day to day currency transactional. This furthers my points stated above, this is the first technology, backed by the weight of fucking China itself to lay functional framework that "looks" like how the current financial/corporate system works. ETH has redtape to deal with.

depends, I think its going to drop a few more times then steadily climb

probably going to be some dumping at this point, and also dumping on the way up as bagholders that thought they were fucked find their exit

Don't compare it to ETH, it will probably never surpass it.

Compare it to Stratis:

Strat:
800k market cap
c# blockchain
... that's it

ANS:
350k market cap
c#
kotlin
java
go
python
quantum-resistant
Chinese market

They'll prolly never cost 100 a piece, but 20 is certainly a possibility

Not intending to cause hype. Just want facts.

1Hoh4nnvUqENU766fGU2uVy75Z2iRUjnrE

hey thanks for the read that was worthwhile

>also dumping
ye saw the candles weak hands incming

Don't get so agitated. This coin clearly has enough going for it that there could be a general with all the information available. Just like the old eth threads.

That's 800 million market cap you mean...

800k market cap would be incredibly undervalued.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY ANTS

MY ANTS

MY ANTS

MY ANTS

MY ANTS

WHY WONT YOU MAKE ME MONEY

With ICOs based on it, it could push it to $100 if demand shoots up for the new tokens

literally a person with 28BTC playing around with the price right now

people chasing the high need to look at walls and realize you're about to get fucked

Long term, might be good.

Right now, can probably buy for under .0028

Calm the fuck down faggot

Lol

To be fair, I wanted to code something myself just to try it out and I'm not impressed by the 404 errors on their github.

But yeah, when they sort their shit, it will be child's play to create smart contracts on this bitch. Nothing like buggy solidity...

and finally in response to this, thank you for jogging my memory btw ...

ANS is an opportunity to buy and FUCKING HOLD for medium to long term gains with real opportunity for real passive income (as in you don't have to do a fucking thing to earn it once you have it). As in, real lambo land. Importantly, remember that it is going to be used in real-life transactions, things that exist outside of the digital sphere. if you're not following what I'm saying here let me illustrate.

>bitcoin is used to buy drugs. Real world asset.
>So is eth, but eth has a "clean slate" and multimillion dollar companies backing it, bitcoin has nothing but hype and the mass of the plebs behind it.
>BAT is an ICO looking at changing the relationship of media/marketing/advertising digitally
>mysterium is looking at capitalising on the environment of the world and the increasing need for privacy
>digibyte does what again
>what the fuck is bitbean even?
>etc, etc.

Use your head, find out the idea behind WHY it will work and stop thinking about who's going to make it work, because the IDEA is important, the application of the idea eventually materialises (see: slendermeme which started on /x/ and ended up in some fucked up little girls stabbing the fuck out of a kid or something).

>ANS (not ANC/neocoin) is currently an excellent buy2hold investment for long term strategy and is NOT currently "volatile".
>look at seeing ANS price raising to $400USD levels anywhere in the next 2-10 years and then realise you are going to capitalise on transactions that are made daily with the neocoin component eventually, which is where your real income will come from.
>remember the difference between strategies. Are you wanting to play immediate or short term gains and gamble or are you wanting to invest for medium to long term profitability

I'm not trying to shill.. this is how i see it.

thank you.

good read

firs public blockchain in china is enough

You're welcome. I'm agitated, you're right. I haven't slept again and I am annoyed at myself right now for several reasons, and just passing the time on an australian didgeridoo enthusiast forum.

youtube.com/watch?v=BkP4n_OW5I4

also, to anyone who can spare it, I have financial problems and I'm about to wageslave in overtime after just doing a full week of work to help me get where I need to be. I am bitter because I could have jumped on crypto years ago but I was too busy fingering my asshole or something.

please, give me tips, help me survive this roughhhhh patch.

^click here

tips for trips plz big boats. I'm in 25K AUD of debt, and I'm deadset ready to suck a dick for one percent of that.

>Are you wanting to play immediate or short term gains and gamble or are you wanting to invest for medium to long term profitability

But you are the one proposing a gamble user, not the medium and short term people. Putting money on something that is "going to" deliver, and certainly "will" deliver, and in 2-10 years "will" rise to 400 USD levels - THIS is gambling. Because you don't know if it's going to happen or not, and honestly, it only MIGHT. Maybe will, maybe won't. This is what gambling literally is. Maybe you are not trying to shill, but you also don't see that you are risking your money that you could also use more wisely. I'm sorry if this is not what you or any other bagholders want to hear or think about. But truth is, there are only a couple of coins that make any fucking sense of holding for longer term, and ANS is certainly not one of them. You might get lucky, you might not.

Whales juked me good during the ANS conference. Lost me a good $80 and a night of sleep (as a pay fag, $80 hurts). No mortal can beat these son of a bitch nerds with their bots. Just hold, this country has a future and a good network of people they're working with. The second it hits 500K again - fucking sell and wait for the dip to reclaim your ant colony if you lost them.

I once farted whilst having loose stools earlier in the day and that was a gamble. I didn't know if wind or shit would come out of my ass, but I gave it a go. Everything in life is a gamble. You could get hit by a bus when you cross the road. Or t-boned while you're driving about your blissful day.

The idea and means for this to actually work are there, despite having an aids as fuck press conference and whatever other small bits of polishing that need to be done.

The idea is great, and that's what's valuable, not how pretty they look right now. But you can screenshot this, I'll see you in five years when it is paying out exactly like I said it would.

Whether you (or I for that matter) paid attention to this canary before the shit blows up remains to be seen. Please don't be condescending about gambling, I've watched the crypto sphere since it started and I didn't jump into it a thousand times before, even though having a gut feeling (and eventually educated guesses) that the coins that have blown up (btc and eth) were going to do so. I was right about them and this is my next pick, and providing I can sort my financial habits out and lock it down, I think i'm going to go all in on crypto in general.

I'm not putting everything on ANS, just like I wouldn't hold stock in one company on the regular exchange. I'll be diversifying, and my long term strategy is holding BTC/ETH/ANS and maybe smaller amounts of BAT/MYST depending on where my interests take me next. In the short term though, I'm going to go buy a pack of smokes, smash this overtime shift, and then focus on turning the $200 5 years too late investment into a thousand dollars by budgeting my wageslave shekels and learning trading.

I'm getting me that lambo motherfucker, get out of my way.

Have a nice day, and mercy on me. Thanks.

P.S. I welcome the hivemind.

It doesn't need to surpass ETH. ETH is already open source and anything useful could be easily copied. You know the Chinese are basically the masters of stealing innovation. Also ETH's market cap is currently 60x that of NEO's. I think there is a fair chance of prices converging a little bit more.

That was a great post, and Hongfei's reaction really boosts my faith in this project.