Fair warning to all the Esper holders out there

Fair warning to all the Esper holders out there

1. Espers is a fork of Blackcoin
Check out the first commit on github. I cannot link it because spam filter.

2. Hardly any work at all has been done on your blockchain. What has been done is changes to trivial parameters, names logos etc. Easy enough to verify on github.

3. There is no hint or trace of any website on blockchain in the source or how to achieve it. All you have are dev promises. This dev isn't even active enough according to his own repo to think this will get implemented any time soon. "Coming soon" is probably coming never.

Be careful. You don't have to sell but be aware this is a shitty Pajeet coin do not expect anything besides empty promises.

If you can refute me do so. I got banned from your discord for exposing this info to you. Do with it what you will. I also know some of you have 100% of your assets in this coin. BE WARNED!

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/graphs/code-frequency
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/graphs/code-frequency
github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/commit/127da4741d64f3a627495237652a5b1804466371#diff-7116ef0705885343c9e1b2171a06be0eR2
github.com/CryptoCoderz/INSN/commit/4706a9613ffc2cc25e02ac7b9ae163d1b3b24c70#diff-7116ef0705885343c9e1b2171a06be0eR2
github.com/CryptoCoderz/INSN/graphs/code-frequency
github.com/CryptoCoderz/INSN/commit/4706a9613ffc2cc25e02ac7b9ae163d1b3b24c70#diff-b064430d7458642868e30af11507a6eaR12
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waiting for bittrex before I decide what I'm gonna do with this

If Bittrex has standards you might be waiting a long time. Idk if they just accept clones like this.

>shitty pajeet coin

Bro literally where are you coming from with this. I am in that discord and I genuinely have no idea what the basis to your FUD is. What is so awful about it?

Also one of the major blocks of code in the blockchain code says it was written by someone else

Dev activity
github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/graphs/code-frequency
The first commit is likely a copy paste job of black coin

Compare to an active dev team on github.

also fwiw I bought in at 19 sat and now liquidated my position

Just put 2k in and bought more, thanks OP!

Also disclaimer. I own a position in this coin

github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks

But look at the commits 67 for espers compared to 1992 for a solo dev

Now check out his graph
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/graphs/code-frequency

That's how a legit developed project looks.

t. Software Engineer.
Be careful bud.

thanks for the insight.

Np my man. This doesn't mean anything tho for the price. It's rode up to 39 sat based on hype alone.

when are you thinking of selling?

I already have. Bought at 19 sold most at 27. It rode up to 39 but now it's to like 33 ish. That's when I sold my last 20k of it. I realize this might cause a panic but Jesus I can't in good conscious not tell you guys about this. If they dev has a good explanation let him explain it to you. This is solely my opinion but to me it looks really clear scam coin.

To elaborate on #1

hopefully Veeky Forums will let me post this link

github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/commit/127da4741d64f3a627495237652a5b1804466371#diff-7116ef0705885343c9e1b2171a06be0eR2

I invested like 1% of my portfolio in this at 10 sats and it's quadrupled, I think I'm just gonna hold til it either blows the fuck up or I lose it all. Nbd t b h

I looked at INSANE block chain

github.com/CryptoCoderz/INSN/commit/4706a9613ffc2cc25e02ac7b9ae163d1b3b24c70#diff-7116ef0705885343c9e1b2171a06be0eR2

IMO the sources for both are a copy paste job from black coin and now nova. I do not believe for one second this is here by accident nor that he wrote 300k lines of code himself in one commit. Similarly there are only 16 commits and insane's graph looks like this.

github.com/CryptoCoderz/INSN/graphs/code-frequency

Also dead after the copy paste job.

Thanks for investigating and being honest.

So anything by CryptoCoderz is probably shit?

Yep. Same guys, same scam, same shills

Up for you to interpret. It's possible that his handful lines of code could be worth it but lol I seriously doubt it.

At the very least, even if it's not 100% a scam. I see nothing to indicate that it's anything more than a re branded clone coin at this point in time.

I don't see any development you would expect to see from a coin that claims "website on the blockchain" with the words coming soon next to it. It is possible he's not working on it on his github but if that's the case it's not very transparent. Most of the work has been for rather trivial changes in code from the initial commit. Now I obviously cannot 100% say the initial commit is a copy paste job but there's simply too many red flags here for me personally.

Just found this.

github.com/CryptoCoderz/INSN/commit/4706a9613ffc2cc25e02ac7b9ae163d1b3b24c70#diff-b064430d7458642868e30af11507a6eaR12

He does say it is built on the foundation of Nova, so at least there is that. For whatever reason he did not fork the project properly so we cannot see what exactly he changed in this commit compared to when he forked Nova. In github there's a simple option to fork a project and that would have vastly increased transparency here.

Again up to you to decide but IMO I don't see any significant development or differences for this coin. Looks like INSANE is nova with different parameters.

Anyway I'm done with this. If I am mistaken I am very sorry for spreading FUD. But there was just too many alarm bells for me.

I will not be buying back in at any price based on the current project.

This is most certainly a shitcoin, no doubt about it.

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't trade it.

Compare this crypto shitcoin surge to the pennystock surge a few years back. Most people who were wise knew that the penny stocks were shit, and they traded accordingly. I have no position in esp2 but might end up trading it at some point. Would definitely not hodl.

DESU I knew it was a shitcoin from the start. But looking at the github and source really freaked me the fuck out lol. Maybe I didn't realize how shit it was. Yes I have dabbled in penny stocks. This was my crypto penny stock in my portfolio and hey it worked out. I will not complain about 42% gains in 24 hours.

Trade this coin if you want to ride a hype train of the next coming soon. Just don't get burned. I don't doubt there is a wallet "coming soon," the source for that is easily available. I would not expect serious nor original innovation from this coin. If I had to guess, in a year, it might look like some sort of Frankenstein coin more so than it looks like today.

I would strongly advise against 100% of investment in this coin like some people claim to be in the discord server.

even if it is a shitcoin, who cares. if it hits bitrex sell when it's high. then go onto the next coin. until crypto ACTUALLY becomes something you BUY things with and not just some sort of investment and the prices stabilize, then it's time to chill. until then this is the time for making 10000% of your initial investment. when all this buzz ends people will look back and say: "damm, I wish I was there and made millions". this is just another bubble, ride with it or cry and be poor.

I've been doing this yea. I'm just trying to look out for those that are true believers. I do not know what kinda standards Bittrex has for adding coins but if they had any with regards to clone coins, I don't think this will make it there.

Basically I bet against it going onto Bittrex. If I'm wrong I'll know for the future.

Actually it prob will hit Bittrex. I just sorted by volume on BT and see a lot of shitcoins.

Nm buy this shit now. LOL