4ChanCoin

Only 5 Million 4ChanCoins exist and we are distributing them cheaply.

We want to create a coin BY Veeky Forums and FOR Veeky Forums.

Our first whale was given a generous amount and has taken it upon himself to distribute some of his coins in increments of 1000.

OVER 1/2 OF 4CHANCOIN UP FOR SALE IN THE BTC MARKET, THIS ISN'T A PAJEET SCAM.

We are aiming for complete transparency.

ATTENTION NEWCOINERS

This is literally a sub pajeet tier scam shitcoin. At least pajeets make their own coin and their own coin rather than a shitty token on wave.

IF YOU BUY INTO THIS YOU ARE JUST GIVING OP YOUR SHEKELS. DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID

>Giving OP your shekels

>OP and random user have given out 200,000+ 4ChanCoins

>OP and random user selling A MAJORITY OF THE SHARES.

Fuck off nochaner. Our community will thrive with or without you.

BEAM ME UP 4CHANCOIN SAN

This

NiggerCoin 2.0 aka African American coin is the best coin

Nice coin user, would you like to trade?

Fucking this. You are literally a cuck if you help making someone else rich.

Dont fall for it.

Like I said here,

This is a great thing for the Veeky Forums community in my opinion.

WE NEED A FLAGSHIP COIN

No its not. You dont represent Veeky Forums. You just want to make money for yourself using 4chans name.

You are literally trash. Kill yourself.

GIB ME DATS
3PPYAErtcVTTMaAbzbAw4npK7fjo4ief7Ed

You're retarded. If I wanted to make money off of this I wouldn't hand 1/4 of it away for free. If I wanted to make money I would've made 10,000,000,000 coins instead of 5 mil.

I'm trying to create a coin for the community, my apologies that it doesn't meet your specifications?

Do you think we're stupid? Even if you give away 1/4th of it away, 1/4 of 0 is still 0. Your coin is literally worthless.

Your other 3/4ths only have value once you dupe people into putting their own money into it. And thats what youre trying to do by giving away 1/4th for free. Trying to create demand. Classic pump and dump

You are a fucking disgusting piece of trash and should kill yourself.

Not a pump and dump if there is an active community behind the coin doing shit with it.

This isn't some fucking pointless wojack coin. This is 4CHANCOIN.

I've never once been a part of a pump and dump, but this doesn't even remotely resemble one.

You're the piece of trash, stop projecting your shitty conscious onto me. If you don't want the coins, I don't give a fuck, really.

I'm just happy not eveyone on this board acts like an elitist cunt like you.

What do you lose by buying a few thousand for a fraction of a wave. Just wait until the hype dies down

PLEASE LET ME IN
3PQg5m9hJtbEnBSYR49ZYbUvqR2N5zRWmkC

Active community lol. Youre really reaching.

It is a worthless coin, just naming it Veeky Forums coin to try to appeal to the masses doesnt change that.

I like how you didnt address my argument about how your jew scheme only help YOU get rich. To hell with the anons right? As long as you can bag 3/4th of whatever marketcap 'our' coin gets you're set.

Kill yourself you piece of trash.

WE ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY.

>WE ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

Lmao butthurt Nochaner.

We're going to the moon and you're going to stay holding your dick.

kill yourself retard. your meme coin isn't going to do shit. all you wanted to do was hop on the wojak bandwagon because you wanted to make money and now you're mad you're getting called out for it.

get me senpai

3PCgX3Tb5fBQeUpM6PVU89k98nDxTh8KYVz

3P3kLxB9jRqv5cvAaDmjnMkFCiCmvxRJYBD

Okay. Wojack and 4ChanCoin are partering up now so...

Gib some
3PPYAErtcVTTMaAbzbAw4npK7fjo4ief7Ed

Gibbs
3PMkbLAYLrKnX7eZ9spNzTpe6TJNf6TpMzs

THIS IS A SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM

Fuck Veeky Forums coin. But Wojak coin!!

FUCK YOUR Veeky Forums SCAM COIN. LITERALLY A WOJAK RIPOFF

Nice samefagging.

>tfw your favorite Nubian hair braiding discussion group has its own coin

3PDCzmEqbLF5nM94pwH7bXcuZr4xtymVsAg

3P5ptpwsikUZLWPBPWWYKYr3RLdJGCsergP

Send some over here

>tfw this is a ripoff of wojack, which is a ripoff of NGR, which is a ripoff of EY niggers
Come home, white man

>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM

>THIS ISN'T A PAJEET SCAM.

All of these meme coins are fucking scams. Ya'll just make some shit up to sell to other anons.

What's the current exchange of Wojaks to 4ChanCoins like right now?

Really? Chill with the organized fud. We're just trying to have fun. If you guys are so concerned about 4ChanCoin stealing the shine from Wojak then clearly you're the scammers.

P.S No one is buying these tokens anyway?

Literally 2 people paid for 4ChanCoin and they're giving it away. Can't say the same about Wojak...

3PG18AapU1uyigE3SjXMkS2RwxRABCDh6eH

money gib now plorpz

No they aren't

even if they premined it and want to cash out now, they would get 2 bitcoin in total for all coins. If this were a pnd scan you wouldnt even see sell orders.

no thanks don't need your shitty waves token

You're trying to make money. Which is why in one thread you shit on wojak and another thread you claim to be "partnering" with them. You're trying to say whatever you can so people will start buying your shitty coin. I don't care if both of these shitcoins fail but the difference is the wojakdev wasn't a scummy piece of shit like you are.

Not trying to have any beef with any other devs. Sincerely wish the best for everyone. I will get 4ChanCoin on a proper exchange very soon.

Fuck that give em he'll the Veeky Forums fucking way. Spread discord and chaos, maybe even tank shitcoins in general if done right. Many classic lulz to be had yet

This. It literally costs 1 Wave to create a shitcoin on the Waves Platform

I'm going to report you for trying to infringe on 4chans copyright.

I suggest everyone that doesn't support these scammers from making money over 4chans back does the same.

>half up for sale
>not a scam
lol faggot

unless you airdrop 97% of them then
A) it's a fucking scam
B) no one will fucking use it