Xtrabytes

What does /biz think of xtrabytes? Is it a mere shitcoin with no future, or an interesting coin with potentially groundbreaking new technology that i need to invest in asap?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelheadz.co.uk
twitter.com/xbyofficial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol stay away, stay far away. Have you been under a rock for the last week?

Pajeet coin.

Buy the dip and hodl

Samefag XBY cultist detected

Scam coin, stay far far away.

It's very cheap now OP so yeah a good time to buy in! Could actually be 1$ per XBY this time next year

Here we go. you invited the fud in.

the one dude has lost his fucking mind about this shit. thinks its the biggest conspiracy of our time.
Porbably thinks XBY did 9/11

In the end who gives a shit? Nobody here honestly does long term investments. they consider "long term" 2 weeks. Buy it now that it is low, and then sell high.
no fucks given about what it does if it can make me money.

Take a note of the different ID's but very similar post content.

This means either its the same guy using multiple id's to fud this project or its a team who collaborate to fud this project.

Either way, it hardly frames their arguments with legitimacy...

Anyway, as for whether it's a scam or not, do your own due diligence, i've been following the project closely for a while and while i disagree with some of their management decisions, i'm 99% sure its not a scam.

Check out this website one of the community members made, it's pretty sleek: pixelheadz.co.uk

Can anyone post their twitter for me to follow? Id like to do a giveaway of a small amount of XBY in multiple peoples hands to increase liquidity and volume. I encourage other holders to do the same.

Yeah, its not possible for someone else to read the thread and unknowingly use the same phrases other people use.

Gimmie a break. The coin stinks. All you need to do is read the main thread on btc talk.

And I'm 99% sure you're a bagholder, and 99% sure this coin is a scam.

>and 99% sure this coin is a scam.
i will bet you 5 BTC in escrow that this project is not a scam and is still ongoing 3 months from now

you are 99% sure right? free money for you then boyo

Scame coin. Gets pumped up to like 1500 sats with them saying news coming. The news is always something stupid like new website (that looks like shit) or a second wave of static nodes. Then price plummets back down to sub 900 sats. Rinse and repeat. Curios how long they can keep this up.

twitter.com/xbyofficial

Fucking xby cultists GTFO no one wants your scamcoin

Already got it. Sadly the devs seem to think that an email list for a for a draw is the right direction. Giving one person a large prize is a bad idea when you can give alot of people a small amount.

>he thinks its a scamcoin

yeah maybe they could set up a faucet or something, i think the transaction fee needs to be lowered asap before we try to improve distribution and liquidity, costs way too much to transfer atm

>Implying that ongoing projects are not scams

The "devs" running this scam want this to drag out as long as possible. Clearly you didnt read the main thread. Of course you didn't, you're a static node holder. Part of the scam, knowingly or not.

Go fuck yourself.

Fuck I forgot about the fees. 100 is a real hinderance to any progress. Nevermind.

XBY DEV TEAM I KNOW YOU READ THIS SHIT. LOWER THE FEES.

read the entire thread, all the claims of this project being a scam are unsubstantiated and drowning in confirmation bias

i would dump this shit so fast if i ever came across any irrefutable evidence of a scam, but so far none has surfaced

>Go fuck yourself.
touched a nerve eh?

>Thinks there is a team of people fudding the coin
>clearly a node holder
>Brainwashed

Hows your failed scamcoin going bro? Has CCR booted anyone else that began questioning leadership? Probably not, I'm sure the brainwashing got alot more intense since the last culling.

A question for Dutchdude/Seedit/Poutino and anyone else that left, do you have any XBY'rs stalk you? Just wondering.

move the blockchain to the data storage ring
or
move the data storage ring to the blockchain?

what would be correct i am a noob?

I dont think its a scam. Developer incompetence at times? Yes.

What I do find shady is how they dont want to reveal their real name.

I did read the entire thread, and XBY had even more evidence presented in their own thread that its a scam today.

>i would dump this shit so fast if i ever came across any irrefutable evidence of a scam, but so far none has surfaced

Cult

>touched a nerve eh?
Yeah, because you know that the coin is gonna be around in 3 months because theres enough XBY cultists to keep it going.

How about you bet this - have an independent developer check over Borz's code? An established, well known developer in the crypto community check it over? And vouch that it's legitimate and he's building something special.

Oh but you won't agree to that.

>not instantly believing every scam accusation argument even the ones where the accuser literally photoshopped slack posts to propel their narrative = CULT!

okay dude

i would certainly agree to that, the only way this coin is ever going over 100mil market cap is if the tech is legit

i see some development in the core repository so that's reassured me that the dev(s) are doing something, i think a month from now when there is more code it would be good to have a reputable crypto dev take a look at it

yeah there's a chance borz is a subpar programmer and he wont be able to deliver

i'm not a damn cult member, if its revealed that borz is out of his depth then i'm gone in 60 seconds