Stratis coming back boys. Best get in while its still cheap. Breeze incoming, roadmap looking solid af...

Stratis coming back boys. Best get in while its still cheap. Breeze incoming, roadmap looking solid af. If your bags are too heavy ill help you carry. God im such a nice fucking guy.

SUe6L1mbwNAkWRvu5yYzJGzcidZjwAGTj3

I used my ANS gains to get back into STRAT harder than I had before. Feels good

no clients yet

the tech can be #1 but without a purpose it's useless

Here's to hoping that with good tech it'll get picked up as it all develops further. This stuff's still pretty early on

H-hey guys. I held over 300 and sold to get into ANS. I regret it and slowly working my way back into Strat. Damn greed

Wow, a fucking wallet.

No clients
One shit wallet
Lots of hype
Lots of bagholders

stratis semi mooning atm

Stratis is like the embodiment of whats wrong with most crypto. No substance, no proof of concept. Just buzzwords and sleek graphics design.

>tfw bought in at 272000
>finally see it mooning
>check balance
>stop limit had triggered a few days ago
>have to rebuy at 300000

STRAT COMING IN HOT

Stratis has potential, it just needs some clients. Time will tell.
This shit will moon or do a ANS..

still has atleast 6 weeks before mooning, this is just the opportunity to sell high and buy more on dip

Aaaaand a fucking whale sold, and crashed it again.

/sigh

Lol, life of a Stratis bagholder

Did you not expect a correction with such a quick increase?

hello i gave you the tip
>still has atleast 6 weeks before mooning, this is just the opportunity to sell high and buy more on dip

> it just needs some clients

No shit, Sherlock. Dont they all?

Probably not a bad idea to sell and buy the dip, but it will probably start mooning sooner then 6 weeks. Then again the crawling upward trend could have started today heading towards the release and any dips wont be that significant. As all cryptos, its somewhat of a gamble. GL to everyone hodling strat, lets gooo!

yes, timing the market always works. thats how i became a multibillionaire

We are just slaves to the whales.

ouuu keep going baby!