ANS PUMP INC

EASY WAVE TO RIDE INCOMING Veeky Forums
BUY THAT ANT LOW AND SELL IT HIGH
Could tank even lower. Most important point is that the rebound will be much higher. Wall manipulation and buy walls keeping it propped up. should see some accumulation time, why not join the whale and buy that dip and sell it high?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
futurism.com/china-becomes-first-countrchina-becomes-first-country-in-the-world-to-test-a-national-cryptocurrencyy-to-test-national-cryptocurrency/
binance.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put a buy order at 210K sats. It will fill, judging from the chart

Nah ANS already has come and gone, if you want to ride the wave to the moon join us on the telegram Veeky Forums group but hurry its closing in half an hour:

t.me/upcomingPumps

On it.

YOU FOOLS WAIT TO SEE IF THE WHALE AT 250K DROPS THE WALL AS IT MAY DROP MORE. That is an assured wave. Right now the speculation is if that whale moves this things drops. If it stays could go up a little.
>300k starting any job I want reporting in

>bag dumping chatroom

LOOK AT THE WHALE HIS WALL ONLY GOT STRONGER. NOW YOU KNOW WHICH SIDE TO PLAY. BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Those sell walls are pretty disgusting but realize that they only account for 0.11% of ANS total volume. Something like that could get gobbled up at any instant. 1000BTC would require the activity of a couple larger players and in China we have those BABY

I TOLD YOU SO

I honestly don't understand why people are suppressing the price so hard... People just drop sell orders with like 5k discrepancies. Are these chinks committing to arbitrage doing anything to dump or what?

Are we pretending things in this thread?

EASY MONEY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

why is there a massive discrepancy between bittrex and yunbi, I thought the fucking prices were synced

Because it's an easy way to get free money. Literally all I do is put up a fat wall at an even number like .30 and watch a few noobs buy my shares before the price inevitably tanks and I can buy them back cheaper.

Nigga you ain't even a whale

You realize that a Chinese whale would purchase for 20% less on Jubi or Yunbi if they made a massive buy, right? Bittrex is for dumping, not buying.

I never said I was? I only have 5k ANS and it still works lul

explain this shit

cant believe im holding bags on a chinese scamcoin, this is the lowest i've fallen yet

literally the great sell wall of china, keeping westerners poor

its like pottery

theres resistance at 264k

waiting transfer of ans or btc

it's rising on Yunbi. Apparently we have a fucking whale invasion on Bittrex.

i did tests

after 3 trades i could be back in the green

i dont mind it not mooning to 500k anymore, but i need to catch the mini pump and dump

it's not going that low again

So whales will put up sell walls to disincenticize people from buying/increasing the price so that they can accumulate more?

yes dude, watch the charts yourself man these fucking rich chinks are keeping the price low. the only people not being shook right now are the ones who have read and researched this tech. i just bought 300 ans im really excited

Whales literally control the whole crypto market and keep the prices where THEY want them to be. All we can do is pick up the scraps and hopefully catch whatever little waves we can in short term. Only other option is to hodl

is china making fun of us

I made 5x due to the small market delay between Yunbi and Bittrex. Stopped tracking it since the conference. Is this still the case?

No it's gonna go even lower than that. Fucking bag holding mother fucker no one wants to buy this shit. I hope you sell at a loss and regret shilling this.

bittrex is being manipulated right now so no

shit man how heavy are those bags that you come onto biz and post a picture with a few paint lines...I almost feel bad.

So here is a tip: Mysterium, it dropped quite a bit after getting listed. Do your own further research but I think its a good coin.

Im bagholding it right now, but bought extra

Warning: not a meme post

futurism.com/china-becomes-first-countrchina-becomes-first-country-in-the-world-to-test-a-national-cryptocurrencyy-to-test-national-cryptocurrency/

walls removed from buy and placed on sell

whales have been manipulating the market hard.

I would like to say they don't want to miss out on the next etherium type of coin to moon up to the 100usd+ mark. Shit is ridiculous, but you gotta hold your horses, they'll let go eventually.

Play the it smart. Buy low, sell high. Rinse and repeat.

You make small gains, but right now it's best to make those small gains while increasing your antshares.

WALLS HAV EBEEN TAKEN DOWN

WHY DOES IT NOT MENTION ANTSHARESSS

shits gonna moon, how high you guys think the whales are gonna let this go up to? need to make a quick profit to buy more ants.

god you newfags are retarded, go back to investing in tendies and leave this to the men

Trust me, you want to invest heavily into antshares. In a year you'll thank me for it. Try and buy low if you can, and forget about it for several months. This is the one, user.

This pajeet shill go fucking hang your self

No government would want to use a public blockchain. They would build their own private blockchain and maintain centralization.

got in again at 0.00260000

will i make it

yeah bruh. how much you buy?

Binance ICO will likely send it over 15 maybe to 20

binance.com

How come ANS is start to moon on Yunbi, but Bittrex is not doing anything?

fucking rigged

>4 Posts by this ID

Yeah fuck off shill I know how delusional you guy are just like the digibyte people who believes their coin will go above a dollar.

NEWS FLASH
There is no incentive for increasing Antshare prices when you can amass enough in the wallet to produce gas. Hoarding will be the end of this coin and you dumbassess will still cling to every pump like it's the cure to cancer.

no this is good - closing the arb gap

keep holding you stupid fucking niggers

should have sold at 4k you dumb fucking FAGGOTS

HAHAHAHA

More retardation from a weeaboo nigger faggot, no shock.

I bought in at $4 so I'm sitting pretty. Turned $10k into almost $20k right now, so it going to the moon is just gravy.

no one told me i had to transfer my ans to a wallet i thought i just hold it in bittrex what the FUCK

what can ans distribute to the world?

this seems like a cool thread to hang out in, you guys mind if i chill?

Freedom. It is the anti - NWO currency.

you cant hold it in bittrex?

so primed to turn my 10k to 20k..... ahhhhh

I can but from what im reading antshares generate antcoins which bittrex keeps so holding in bittrex for long term doesnt seem feasible

ITS CALLED NEO U FUCKTARD

enjoying buying up all your bags. keep panicking, keep selling boys.

its about to dip to .0022

ANTS DUMPING

why do i get the feeling that ants is just a scam and its main attraction was that ITS GONNA MOOON. Nothing new was added that will get the chinks to buy into this and not eth

because you havent done any research

>cant even count in sats
get off this board before you lose more money you dumb nigger

I bought in at 260k for .4 BTC.

How fucked am I? I didn't think it would go much lower and didn't want to miss the rocket.

>How fucked am I?
Not even slightly fucked.

Whales are fucking around

I seriously believe in NEO and have bought in at 290k and 260k. It will dip and to time it perfectly is hard. But just hodl and eventually it will start to dip and go up around 400k, 500k and so on. Just hodl and be patient.

I am going to buy more when my transfer is done like this coming tuesday/wednesday. Hopefully it is around 200k still or even better 100k - I will just get more ANS/NEO.

I seriously believe in this coin and if it absolutely fails I will be suprised.

But then again my other half is in Litecoin so I might be a bit unhinged.

wow LTC what a gamble
absolute madman kek

Indeed

Litecoin will take over Bitcoin cuck

SHOULD I SELL MY REDCOIN AND VERGE TO BUY MORE ANTS?

ARE THOSE FUCKING BAGS EVER GOING TO MOON?

Yes..."ANS" the new NEO will go 300 easily in the couple months easily.
Just screencap this and buy everything you can.
BE SAD IF U DIDNT BUY AND I WILL LAUGH SO MUCH TO YOU

STOP PUMPING BEFORE I BUY MORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guys, Look at this chart, its almost identical to the ANS chart, this is the future of ANS.

I know it's a safe bet, I was being facetious

Just bought at 240k and its mooning LUL

uhh, no it's not

Na bro. Look into it. I dont hold any, bought the rumor sold the news. Looking to get back in at 200k

GO BUY NOW 500 EASILY IN COUPLE MONTHS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!
YOU WILL REGRET NOT BUYING

chink shill

except for that is a shitcoin with a higher market cap. Get a clue.

Whales trick you to buy by moving the walls. They have been doing it a lot with ANS dont buy tonight for more than 210k dumbshits. Why buy at 240k when last night it got down to 200k... come on

Volume was 400mil around time of conference.

I am not sure if it has been this low. Should I be worried?

Fuck me, this is shit.

Yeah man, cash out now, totes

I have a buy order in for 210k so sell it for that pls

Sorry user but it already took off at 230k. Sell walls getting smashed

shits gonna dip again

dipping right now again. Hoping for 200 but I doubt it will pass the 22 wall

Weakhands are leaving and the lack of volume is bagholders holding, stay strong and let the chinks finish till they want their money. the whales wouldnt still be buying otherwise

It won't go lower than it did last night

PND on the way down to 200k probably pump from 230 to 240 here in a minute

I hope so

I can resell tomorrow for close to 300 if the pattern repeats itself

bittrex selling lower than yunbi currently

buy now or miss out

I was pissed off this morning i didnt buy at 210k last night before bed. Woke up close to 300k. I just could sleep tight holding ANS at this point

I was pissed off this morning i didnt buy at 210k last night before bed. Woke up close to 300k. I just could not sleep tight holding ANS at this point

Not saying it would, just that it matches. It looks very similar to the movements before the 200k dip on the graph.
Already sold too early on NMR, which is currently rocketing to the moon, so I'm hoping my ants can cheer me up when I wake