Wojak project site is up

Hi,

We're the active devs of wojak project. We just launched our site at www.wojakproject.com

We'll begin updating the site with plan outlines in the near future. We currently have devs working on a chrome extension, marketing, and PR.

Let us know if you have any questions or would like to help in any way, please contact us at [email protected]

Thanks,

wojakPRdev

lol great

Should have made a jackson coin

how can I buy wojaks

Nice shit

Fuck off shit coin.

>90% of the tokens were burned.
proofs?

the circulating wokens can be purchased on the waves lite client market

Hey, i’m a software dev. Any github/slack/discord where I can get involved?

What's the point? How much does this shit cost?

Please contact us via the email address provided on the OP for any interests in assisting on the project.

>everyone already doesnt care

WOJAK IS GOING TO THE MOON BOYS

What if we offered some kind of anonymous ghostwriting service for summerfags to write highschool-level papers or something?

"Thank you, kind sir, I charge x Wojaks per page. Please use Wojaks, they're [untraceable. anonymous,etc]. Here's how you can get some Wojaks"

I want this thing to become big.

>"Thank you, kind sir, I charge x Bitcoin per page. Please use Bitcoin, they're [untraceable. anonymous,etc]. Here's how you can get some Bitcoin"
FIFY without it being gay as aids

you should make a thread at bitcointalk to get more interest

We are drafting this at the moment. This way we can get listed on a more stable exchange and coinmarketcap.

how did you add the coin to the market?
When I click on the DEX market on the Lite client I dont see the coin

I CAN FEEL IT ALREADY

Gib
3P46dQeBESJa4tEopzmY3rNbTj5A1zXgEch

post your "our team" OP

When's the ico?

site updated. Will work on a bitcointalk announcement this week.

need
3PKk2JMyV8tKkWZGV9AJuKUzg4ZnSjwewZm

cool beans, keep us updated on the progress

Guys I have an idea for a coin. How do I get it going?

Are you going to make an extension for firefox?

Most people on Veeky Forums won't even go within ten feet near chrome because it's a botnet and they hate google

most people on Veeky Forums use chrome

>firefox

kek

Welcome to the botnet newfriend

Make a strawpoll on /g/ and ask them what they use, majority of people will probably say firefox nightly

/g/ isn't all of Veeky Forums newfriend. it's a very small minority. most people use chrome. go make a poll on any other board.

>using chrome
Underageb& or retard?

Only normies use Chrome, nobody with half a brain cell that uses Veeky Forums would use a botnet like google chrome it goes against the whole concept of this place. I can see newfags who don't give a shit using it though, that's the only possible group.

Like I said, most of this site uses chrome. Go ask any board. You clearly don't have much experience around this site.

> it goes against the whole concept of this place

nah it doesn't really

>WOKENS

>sight based on anonymity
>hmm yeah lets use this browser that's a literal botnet!
>yeah everyone on Veeky Forums uses it ask any board!
Dude some advice: Fucking kill yourself and go back to reditt or wherever you just crawled out of to trade "le epic cryptos"

This site is based on discussion with anonymity. It isn't based on anonymity for the sake of anonymity.

Don't know what else to tell you, you seem to be mad because most people here don't use your browser of choice. Never seem someone sperg so hard over a topic like this.

prove you're a real developer and tell me how i can get started in developing blockchain stuff

do this and i'll buy $100 worth of wojak

Dozens of people have responded saying that they dislike chrome, what don't you get?

I use brave :)

What is the rice of 1 wojak? I wanna buy?

roughly 600 pajeets

>dozens

No. And people not liking chrome on /g/ and Veeky Forums (an extension of /g/) doesn't mean that most people on this site don't use it. It's clear you don't have much experience on other boards on this site. As I've said, go ask them.

Is wojak a trademarked drawing?

No but the devs should give 15% of the supply to the actual Wojak so he can finally profit from his creation.

they won't even give a pointer on how to get started into blockchain (which would take one years to ever even have the possibility of becoming competition) do you actually believe they are going to give anything to the wojak guy?

saltier than a pretzel

>waves shitoken
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""developer"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

can we know who the devs are irl so we can fuck em up if they try and ruin this shit with the "burned" 900million

his name is satoshi something

I use chroms mane,
disregard,
Cocks,
An such

What's Firefox btw

>only normies
Well, that must makes us
>le epix !337 ananymouse
>we do not kiss
>we do not fug
>expect feminine benis

Honestly though, no one uses chrome. I downloaded a Chrome fork solely for flash player purposes. Ask someone on /g/ to write a greasemonkey script. Or like waves u can release a lite webwallet