Is silver a safe investment?

Is silver a safe investment?

Nothing is a safe investment. Except Death.

most undervalued asset in the history of humanity. The only way it would show its real value is if the US loses monetary influence in the world. Take your own risk

It's not the most undervalued asset in the history of humanity (jesus fucking christ) but it is a safe investment.

>undervalued
>show its real value

90% of silver mined is for industrial (money) purposes. People who get paid a shit ton more than you do know its value.

I'm so glad I work in life insurance.

dang, careful with that edge bro

explain why then instead of random blabber.

>It is the most important metal in the tech industry due to its property with electricity
>The amount of silver decreasing because all of it is being consumed into electronics that can never be salvaged
>As of right now several sources claim there is only 15 years left of mining before all silver is mined from the ground
>Price disparity with gold is the widest its been in the history of the world even though it has more industrial use now then ever before seen in history
>Central banks suppress it for obvious fucking reasons.

Just wait when underdeveloped Asia wants all their new gadgets thats over a billion people

Your comment just got BTFO

yes

Silver isn't the only thing that conducts electricity though. It may be the best metal but there are polymers like graphene and others that could be used in the near future to replace it. If that happens every silver bag holder is fucked.

But on a real note! Stack the fuck out of silver! Even though it's not the best still you should invest in atleast 100oz. Just saying it's not the greatest thing on earth but it's undervalued.

Buy Physical Silver Shares through a brokerage to get more convenience and less fees. It acts like a stock and mimics the price of silver.

>most of the world's gold and silver is kept locked underground gathering dust instead of being used practically
humans are retarded t b h

silver is a terrible investment, especially right now, where it is double its long term average price (around 10 dollars)

I don't see it on bittrex

40-year log-scale cup-and-handle forming

Been thinking of buying 70 ounces of gold or 1 oz gold the rest silver.

But i would have to take .5 btc out of my wallet.

I did both and kind of regret but its a good hedge and clinking it around is kinda cool

Handle needs to be low volume, not high

That being said SD bullion has some cool stuff

i just sold my prized 1kg silver bar to put more money in to crypto

Circle of life senpai

these are pretty cool. i like silver just to jew out over it.

>Buy numismatics

Go fuck yourself you don't need jews to do it.

no, do gold future maybe.

No, its worthless piece of crap. Asteroid mining will make it obsolete along with gold.

look up the gold/silver ratio, it implies that as gold goes up, so does silver (as the ratio usually doesn't maintain at levels above 1:80)

Great, I only have to wait 150 years.

Shit's heavy, yo. You'll need a wheelbarrow full to buy a house. Also it's only the most reflective metal, not the best conductor of electricity, but also a fantastic heat conductor. You basically have to step up to diamond to carry more heat away from something. Read up on silver bullets, they can be made, just don't use lead molds because silver melts hotter than lead, thus it shrinks more when cooling and makes under size bullets that don't hold in pressure as well and are low velocity. A plus is that it's magic and can kill monsters.

The fuck did i just read

well fuck I hope all the conspiracy shit turns out to be true, I really bought into it in 2012, meanwhile if I spent that $2000 on bitcoin instead I'd be at least a millionaire today.

Wow. I feel soooo bad for you. /sarcasm

How about you fuck off. White asshole. Some of us don't have the privilege of any wealth at all. You can take your racist ass and jump off a bridge.