Worthless shitcoins that will never make it

Worthless shitcoins that will never make it.
>Veeky Forums coin
>Wojak coin
>Nigger coin
>RDD
>Kids coin
>UFO coin
>Moon coin

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>
all coins but

BTC
LTC
ETH
ETC
XMR
ARK

cap this

well if you invest in that crap you deserve to lose money. I started following the whales here t.me/upcomingPumps and made a shitload yesterday on TRIG

>MILO

>putting RDD on the list
Bagholders BTFO

This tbqh

You don't fucking get it, do you?

The waves tokens are FOR FUN.

We like to get them for fun. They have funny names and they're interesting tech.

RDD and Mooncoin have their own investment teams, fine, but the rest of those are just for fun.

Nobody actually thinks Veeky Forums coin is going to make him millions of dollars.

They aren't the group that pumped trig faggot

>ETH succeeding without tokens
>ARK
Terrible shill.

People have spent literally $400+ buying wojak so far

the madmen

So loosing money is fun for you ?

>missed the 10k entry

"ARK is a shitcoin"

they delete and create a new group every once in a while, this is the latest one created, you're so new you dont even know that, just need to know someone on the inside to send you the latest group and thats it, 500% gainz every 3 days.

ETC going under is just a matter of time imo

>falling for pnd groups who dump their bags on the members

>tfw bought 200 worth last night
Im worried

I see the purpose behind the ark technology, but what is the token used for?

actually im pretty sure they dump on redditfags and btalk guys, I'm a regular Veeky Forumsman so i want my bros to make it.

You actually listed coins that aren't actual investments... other than RDD and Moon

They're just for fun.

RDD actually has a future, unless you bought at 6 and sold at 12 so you're salty
lol

Other than that, good list.

>RDD shill

Nah it's free money

ok then
sorry you can't see past 20 satoshi profits while you day trade

>it's the useful coins meme
>again

BNT

Also SEQ and DYN

I unironically made $50 off wojak coin

How do we do this?

I have 3700 WJK, I want to try and make this into either btc or actual fiat, I have no waves to do any sort of transactions.

HOW?

>Nobody actually thinks Veeky Forums coin is going to make him millions of dollars.
I guarantee you that there are anons that are hoarding their wojaks secretly hoping that they will get listed and will trade for actual cash. They are meant to be distributed for lulz and yet only 2 or 3 of us have been doing this. Maybe they don't have the patience to cut and paste addresses? I think the tipping idea is dumb. It's like trying to find a use for this new technology we have. Quantifying appreciation in the form of worthless tokens is kind of gay imo. If you are smart and cool, you know it and so does everyone else.

>will trade for actual cash
sorry , I meant trade for altcoins with some value. They are hoping to dump wojaks on naive people the way they pump and dump 1 sat coins on Yobit

how do you find the wojak market on waves? I can't see it on my lite client