WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

FUCKING DO SOMETHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

coin is dead user. it will fade into nothingness

IT CANT BE DEAD

WHERE TF IS MY LAMBOOO????

I was promised a moon mission wtf.

I'm mad at dgb

global rule #2

This was a huge pump. It shouldn't be worth more than $20m

Good luck on the slide down u suckers

It's mooning lads. Get on this spaceship right fucking now.

July it will shoot up big-time. The actual award ceremony, of which DGB will be part of.

Also pic related shows this coin has potential in the long term.

Doing fuck all till then though. Just hope it rises again to a higher position ready for the inevitable pump in July.

i should have sold at 2300 sat. would've profited 20% but instead i'm losing 35%.

hmmm

cool. I shoudlnt have bought at 2230.

Im currently 48% down

>coin is dead
This.

Faggot.

I'm glad i can accumulate because of these bad goys

"MOOOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN."

lmao, im waiting for the retard who tries to discredit this pic to show up

>'s-sstop fudding pajeet! dgb is totally different'

>lmao, im waiting for the retard who tries to discredit this pic to show up
I'm not 100% but I think it's this guy:

How's the eternal farmers walk, bagholder?

> cashed out 6/9

> Can't believe people still holding bags

> Still won't buy loo for poo

feels good doesn't it my friend

Today was an uptrend day...so theres that right? God I hope I didn't just jinx us.

This guy has been telling ya every thread and yet you ignore him and then wonder why you keep holding bags of pajeet shit nuggets

no one on here has any patience it's so fucking unbelievable you guys will never amount to anything just because a coin has barely any movement doesn't it's dead.

you have to put one and one together but even the dumbest retro on here who fuds can't appreciate a company that actually has future potential especially after it's the only gaming crypto on top of that it has several products and doing presentations in front of large companies and investors along with making several connections cause that's how those presentations work

I work for a global credit card processor as a VP and know exactly what these presentations consist of and what we look for.
I'm not saying to just invest into DGB but it's as if you don't want free money. I gotta say there's always winner and losers in life if you want to be a loser congratulations

>inb4 bag holder
been holding 7MM DGB since 170 sats

If I could match charts that look like to be able to predict them I'd be a multi millionaire by now

you're an idiot and this shit is so stupid
you're stupid ass has absolutely no idea how TA or a chart actually looks like so stop pretending you know what you're doing

I just wonder why certain people come onto biz with the sole purpose of fudding this ONE specific coin, day after day, weeks after the last significant movement in its price

And yes that is the graph equivalent of "checkmate atheists". So fucking stupid that it's guaranteed replies

>when you were too stupid to sell above 2000 but think your advice has any merit or worth
Yeah every company to manages to get a presentation is going to be big, yeah just like everyone who gets an interview is going to get the job.
>only gaming crypto
Except it isn't. And digibyte gaming is still indefinitely suspended so far as I know.

>I gotta say there's always winner and losers in life if you want to be a loser congratulations
How ironic. You seem to be under the delusion that DGB isn't a loser that lost. Not first or second or third place.

I sold 3MM at 2.4K sats? what the fuck are you talking about?

I didn't say every company that has a presentation will make it big so you should probably read it over.

I as a VP have been at several presentations for ecommerce companies and payment processing solutions and an fully aware of what a billion dollar processor looks for.

crypto is just starting and no where near a bubble burst so this company has extreme potential by the unique features it has (do your research spend a few hours putting one and one together) I watched the presentation itself for DGB and it wasn't the greatest which they can easily work on so I fully understand that but those presentations are mostly for the crowd and we have came across several presenters who have done horribly but their product was great even though they didn't explain it best terms yet we saw the potential and I can tell you that those time of set ups can typically take us months to a year to come down with agreement.

I'll hold your bags user

DSX1dNP3yNxndrqhvqgQU97TM8sf2HKKTt

Im a poorfag

If user is really the VP of a company or whatever, and took the time to explain his reasoning as to why it's a retarded chart with no correlation, and your entire existence involves being a little faggot on the internet, i honestly feel bad for you. vp user may stroke oligarchy cock, but it's reasonable.

Hey Guys, ProTip, these dgb shills want your dgb at lower price, because they know its going to rise in the next coming months. Dumb fucks w/out iron hands will lose out, just think bitcoin and eth prices, how they were stagnate for a while. BTC will only rise, and dgb is in a 1/1000 ratio to btc, it will rise too in due time.

This is your last warning I'm going to give, I'm suck of typing this out for you all. Sell them to me at a lower price fuck it.

If you hold you'll be rich,

Thank me later

dgb address:

D8ygXiN6Q852XJHBEzn58PfTdZQ1WUrHeF

screencap this and pay me in dgb in 2017 or unload your bags now cause I'd like to be rich if they are legit meaningless to you all.

You're welcome.

>DIGIBYTE
>ACCEPTED HERE

Literally fucking where?