Is Alcohol evil?

Is Alcohol evil?

Should Alcohol making and drinking be outlawed ?

If partying is outlawed only outlaws will party

Damn...

>evil
fuck no. It's not as though prohibition worked well the last time, plus I don't wanna have to rely on some redneck with a bathtub to get it. I'm not going to give it up completely just because some people can't drink in moderation and get addicted.

>outlawing alcohol
literally something advocated only by OG feminazis and mudslimes

>Should Alcohol making and drinking be outlawed?
How it went last time you tried that??

How front heavy is that pistol?

I hope it's not made illegal. Beer is delicious, especially after mowing the lawn. I'm on a diet currently and I miss it so.

>Is Alcohol evil?

ETHICOMORAL JUDGMENTS DO NOT APPLY TO INANIMATE OBJECTS; IT IS BETTER TO ASK WHETHER IT IS DETRIMENTAL TO ONE'S HEALTH, IN WHICH CASE THE ANSWER IS "YES".

>Should Alcohol making and drinking be outlawed ?

NO; ILLEGALIZATION DOES NOT SOLVE ANYTHING; IT MERELY PUTS THE CONTEMPTIBLE OBJECT BEYOND THE LAW'S PURVIEW, WHERE IT CAN PROLIFERATE.

ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION SHOULD BE DISCOURAGED VIA STATESPONSORED PROPAGANDA, SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS, AND CIVIC PRACTICE.

ALCOHOL PRODUCTION, AND ALCOHOL COMMERCIALIZATION, SHOULD BE TAXED TO A RIDICULOUSLY HIGH DEGREE TO DISCOURAGE THEM.

>I'm definitely arabs guys! look how close minded and angry I am! *le epic trolleeee*
That said if you are serious you should fucking kill your self pal

> Taxed to a ridiculous degree

We'll just brew or ferment our own then. Folks down south never stopped distilling, really.

I'm all for severe social pressure on the most harmful aspects of it though. Drunk driving and domestic violence are hallmarks of self centered people.

This

Shit I'm brewing a gallon right now

Alcol makes you beat family is a meme.
I started drinking at 14 and I come house drunk at least 4 times a week: Never, NEVER touched no one from parents to gf. Drunk driving is another story an the reason why at 22 I still use public transportation.

well it depends on the type of person you are. if you're already an asshole who can get violent occasionally adding alcohol to the mix is going to increase how often you become violent

I don't think anyone is claiming alcohol makes you beat your wife. I think the claim is that heavy alcohol use removes your ability to manage your anger, so people with a tendency to resort to violence against others have even less inhibition to prevent it then when sober.

>advocated only by OG protestants and mudslimes
ftfy
Femishit slags just love getting hammered. Look at the UK.

The one in his pants or the one in his hand?

They banned it once already in america and it lead to organised crime becoming incredibly rich. To the point they used the money to bribe politicians to keep it illigal.

People using the mob as an excuse fail to recognize that among the general public alcohol consumption decreased.

If people could be charged for consuming alcohol and if testing available today existed during the prohibition I wouldn't be surprised if the alcohol ban in the USA had been successful.

I think what you fail to realise the success is irelevant when the price is too shit to imagine.

>outlaw booze
>someone throws some yeast in a jug of apple juice
OH SHIT! WE GOT A SITUATION HERE!

>Tonight find out how your children could be making dangerous intoxicants with seemingly harmless items.

>ALCOHOL PRODUCTION, AND ALCOHOL COMMERCIALIZATION, SHOULD BE TAXED TO A RIDICULOUSLY HIGH DEGREE TO DISCOURAGE THEM.
de facto creating the same balck market as prohibition would.
YOU FAILED