Pump and dump worked you Veeky Forumsfags

last pump made me some money... played it safe because i didnt know whether to trust them or not. coin actually trades higher now then pre-pump....

Pic related

t.me/upcomingPumps

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally some evidence... checks out with the 1min chart anyways...

Don't fucking lie to me! It worked...?

as long as you can fill an order in under a minute... which you should be able to do if your not a fucking nigger

Easier to lure flies with honey than vinegar. Darshit is going to dump on that entire fucking group once his bankroll and pump group get big enough.

they said they are capping the group at 3k members... idk man. all i know is it worked for me. This isnt the 10k group that did trig. its the group that did GEO 3 days ago

Okay okay fuckit... I'm in

ill just remain betting low increments... but the gains are undeniable

me too lol

Sounds good, Pajeet. Sign me up!

im comfused, do they delete the info after the pump? and is it the one with 311 members currently?

the link doesn't work for me, i'm retarded

>t.me/upcomingPumps
link works

they just restarted the group. yes it has like 340 members rn

324 sorry

Why does the group think it will get 1k members? I doubt that many people visit Veeky Forums

I was there, made crazy gainz, dont tell the normies, they dont deserve to make money

well apparently they wont pump until it hits 1k members now

They're doing this because they want to accentuate the PnD's with more participants, right?

What coin did you guys pump?

No, they're doing it so they can accumulate a shitcoin so they can dump it early during the "pump"

It's a giant scheme.

But wouldn't they profit more if they had a coordinated PnD with 1000 other people?

they don't tell you which coin it is until the pump

This week, TRIG

Theres gonna be another pump this week so get your ass there

Not necessarily, as soon as the dump commences everyone is selling, and whoever gets the most money is the one who sells the most coins first.

someone is bound to lose money.

Yeah but they know prematurely what coin it's going to be, so they can buy it before the pump. If you're making excuses to get yourself shilled into losing a few bucks be my guest, but heed my warning.

Yeah and if you're attentive you'll hit sell as soon as you see the massive volumes selling

Even if you're slow, I think you can still make at least 2-3x. That TRIG coin made 4.5x before the big selling commenced

I guess they do, there's a chance if you're fast enough tho, so I'll take it

DELET THIS

I'm in there now, and the first message says that the pump only lasts for 5 minutes. That seems kinda short to me compared to other pumps I've seen in the wild.

Dont get greedy

Fuck you

yo bro fuck you. delete this