Why do you want money?

For the shit u don't need? Girls? Big house? Power? I need a fuck ton of it so I can pay people to ruin the lives of others that have fucked me over in the past. What's your reason?!

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sluts. i needed love most of all.

My girlfriend lives in America and I want to be with her.

For fun I think, fun and learned, is always a good
and drugs

Freedom

Early retirement

cp

Early retirement, and get the fuck away from my country (Brazil).

Sounds vindictive. Don't you know no good comes from vengefulness user?

As for me, I just want travel and time. No problem living in a tiny house.

So when everything is automated, I can live of my investments

I don't want to ever work(a normal job).

This is the only correct answer.

My momma had to move into an apartment after her almost death scare in the hospital
The building is surrounded by niggers and I wanna buy her a little house within a few years so she can be comfortable

random shit, I like trinkets.

What a fucking manlet you are OP, you can't even take care of yourself? Why don't you just end it? Ropes are cheap.

I need to be able to fund a 60ft tall statue of myself.

I've watched the count of Monte Cristo too many times and now I identify as him

I just wanna quit my job finally and be free. Im tired of being a modern day slave.

Don't tell me you fantasize about arriving at your estate party by hot air balloon too.

Own my own land, build a beautiful home that will house my family for generations. Safety. Freedom.

Once I have that, I'd pour whatever remaining funds I have into bettering society, undoing the disgusting work of the globalist Jew, and free my people. There will be blood.

Freedom to do what I want without worrying about becoming a homeless fuck.

I want to be able to go hike the PCT for 6 months and be able to come home and not worry about money.

Or just take a fucking vacation whenever.

I want to move out of my parents house and also get an 8:30 rez at Dorsia.

Money to move and get rich. Why do you need money in the first place? To pay bills and meet necessities. Retard

I hate working so much that I'm willing to live a shitty cheap bastard lifestyle just so I can have more of it saved up so that I can eventually say FUCK OFF and never have to work again

I'd have no problem living in a double wide in the woods on 10,000 dollars a year if it meant being able to either never work again or just work super part time.

Should have my first 100k this year, age 29

Buy my own land and start a an cap Paradise

I want to do less wagecucking and have more sex.

So I can focus on making furniture, art and music that no one will ever want or buy...and to have a tiny slice of relaxation before the world ends.

Good man

But this guy gets it

The main reason? To keep my house. I don't want someone else buying it. If I could keep my house until I died, that would be great. All I need is electricity, food, shelter, and water, yet I'm suppose to pay for all this shit and more?

Fucking gay.

>I need a fuck ton of it so I can pay people to ruin the lives of others that have fucked me over in the past.
who hurt you, user?

Cheese pizza? It's pretty cheap already.

this

I want a family. But other than that I have very few needs/concerns.

I need money because the thought of wageslaving for the next 40+ years makes me physically ill.

fuck you money so I'll never be someone's wage-slave bitch.
Minimal annual amount to cover living expenses of minimalist lifestyle

A suit. I'll travel to Italy and meet the finest tailor I can find, instructing him to make the perfect grey herringbone suit. After leaving him a huge tip, and sampling the cuisines that Italy has to offer ill travel to Iceland, Vegas, NYC and all the other places my NEET self has been wanting to visit. If I meet people along the way, that's just a bonus.

But once it's done, and I return home to sell everything I own I place the rest of my net worth in a trust fund for my little sister, telling my family not to touch her fucking money.

Once this is done I'll throw on my luxurious grey herringbone suit (I'll probably pair it with a nice blue sports shirt) drive to the top of the parking garage downtown and jump off.

I came, I saw, I impacted.

Status has never been my thing.

Im going to go way too far recreating a small roman palace in some midwestern town while never being in quite good enough shape to validate all the old weapon types in the museum wing.

So i can live the varg life
>money buys freedumb
t. cuck
You need to know how to use that money if you're an idiot that will only grab loans for things you dont need then youll just be a slave

cringe

I want money so I don't have to worry about money. My tastes are relatively cheap. As long as I have vidya, a comfy small house fully paid off and a decent car I will be perfectly happy.

why do you hate working so much?

>make 2-3 million
>put it in index funds
>live off dividends for rest of life
That's freedom. I'd do whatever I want if I had that money

I just want enough money so that I can play vidya all day and not be a slave to (((them))) anymore

You can do that with $500,000 if you live a $20,000 lifestyle.

I need money to make more money.

Impress/spite old colleagues and do some good in the world after I've had my fun

so i dont have to work
though at this point I just like seeing the numbers go up

I need to help my parents before they die...

They have both given up everything for me and I just want to be able to send them on a single trip to somewhere they want to go. They have never had a vacation and I frantically try to earn enough to be able to give them at least one decent gift before its too late.

Honestly I'm a complete /pol/tard and I want to buy a farm, lead a traditionalist lifestyle in the countryside and have a plethora of white babies.
Fuck your degenerate lambos.

My dream is to be a wanderer. I hope to make enough money in crypto to realize my dream

>inb4 you can be a vagabond without having money blah blah blah
It's more difficult, plus I want the freedom to travel as I please.

Donate a lot to scientific research

This. I need money to acquire income generating assets so i can be dependent from (((them))) and live the whatever the fuck i want life.

A high school teacher i had an affair with moved to tuscany to live the comfy as fuck life and i'd like to follow suit

Outright buy my house, and live a neet lifestyle for the rest of my life.

This. I want a way out. I'm "successful" but it really sucks going to a 9-5 and having zero energy left for what I'm really interested in. I want to but a quiet home in the country and hack away at code instead of making money for companies I don't care about.

I'm just here to fap over my gains :) the money is just a bonus I guess. Probs will donate it :)

>What's your reason?!

To keep score.

>give money to charity to give to people
>charity takes 70% of said money
>inefficiently distributes the remaining 30%
congrats on throwing money in a trashcan

I want to live in luxory while being isolated from other people as much as possible.

money, education, lifting, my attention to popular events...

it's all an elaborate scheme to get me laid. that's it.

I want it so, I can stay buy a house or apartment and sit inside, draw, and animate all day.

I could of already had 1349995.00 USD if I unformatted my hard-drive sooner. ;_;

i like prostitutes and solitude. i want enough cash for everyone to leave me alone

If I could make enough to get a small comfy house, not have to work, play muh vidya and not have to interact with people I would be ecstatic.

My end goal is to own a house without borrowing from a damn Jew. Fucking boomers selling their shit homes for 400k when they bought it for 25k and then they say "what lazy millenials we just bought our homes in cash after saving for 2 years." Fuck you old fags. How the fuck? I can't even save the amount that the home increases in value in a year. Up 10% per year. Where the hell is this money coming from? God damn crypto whales dumping my ant shares and now buying up my neighborhood? Just making sure I stay a neet? You can't take away my van!

red pill incoming

TO GET MAD PUSSY
I also want to achieve retirement before turning 30.

>hurr durr everything should be free!

This is my day job. I can't even imagine how much this would cost. 5-10 million

I want to not have to work while I'm going into my late twenties

Take out me and my boys for a badass trip in South Korea fucking hella sloots turning it up you nomsayin senpai ahaahah, then give some to family nomsayin haha, then im fenna finish school even wit dat money tho you feel me gotta be educated haaha, we wuz kangs nahmean? outtee here

FUCK OFF COMMIE SCUM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this

Holidays, rock festivals, vidya. The usual.

To impress my dad.

Inferiority complex. I would finally feel superior to others and be proud of topping the system.

Freedom, bitches, buy something nice to parents, the usual

To minimise future suffering

buy land to grow weed on, so i dont have to work a shit day job that makes me want to shoot myself/

So I can be a NEET.

I want to grow stuff. Like a botanical garden or something like that. I like seeing plants grow. You can cut them and they grow in shapes you want them to. It creates the best environment you can imagine being surrounded by lots of cool looking plants. It needs quite a lot of space though, and that's expensive. A little house on the plot would be cool too.

huh that actually makes sense as to why so many people fail at life these days. i bought a 77 car for 3.5k which was as much as it was the day it came off the lot brand new. fuck this second world country.

Or you choose life,.If only for your sister.
Or a dog.

Where you thinking tie or no tie?
I think no tie is ok, but for your actual death,
I don't feel you are giving the occasion the correct respect.

A gold or yellow tonal tie with some texture, on a plain, smooth mid-blue shirt is my favourite combo, by the way, or a plain gold/yellow tie on a textured blue shirt, for contrast.

Of course, you would adjust the texture and weight accordingly as per the climate.

user, the best revenge is to lead a good life.

first stage: to be able to pay all rentseekers that entrenched themselves either in monopolies or legislation without having to spend my precious time earning overtaxed fiat

second stage: to acquire land and install all necessary systems so I won't have to rely on abovementioned renseekers

third sage: family

Ill just sell my beans then. Although why so pricey? Couldnt you make a cast by 3d printing the parts?

Ofcourse he ment financial independence with "freedom" retard.
if you want to go somewhere, eat something, do something you need to pay.
Doing everything you want without working can be interpreted as "freedom".

I have a disability that is getting worse and worse making me unable to work

It is all a distraction, from life senpai. Crypto is fun because it is a distraction from the insecurities I have hidden deep inside despite being a huge narcissist. We all think money will make us happy but it wont. Happiness is categories of love life, family, friends, capital (materialistic goods, money, etc), religion if not then distracting yourself because once you realize life is pointless it is really fucking depressing, and self achievement. Idk what the other categories are still trying to learn. I am a fairly young guy and have drowned myself in accomplishments yet I am still sad despite high confidence and fairly successful with a good work ethic. I just hope if I gain more money and distract myself with accomplishments more I hope it will fill this void. Maybe you guys are happy but I am not despite a lot of things going for me.

Having enough money to do as a wish for the rest of my life is pretty nice, money doesn't make happy but it sure does open up paths to happiness.

>to acquire land and install all necessary systems so I won't have to rely on abovementioned renseekers

this

So I don't have to wagecuck anymore.

Want enough money to not have to work for anyone and pursue Philosophy and learning archaic ancient languages. Also want to write Philosophical works of my own and live in the Himalayas. Want to also use the power of money to attract a high end girl and breed with her for good quality children and then raise them properly. This is basically all I want in life.

Just want to move out and rent a tiny comfy little room

There's no greater power in life than fuck you money

Literally just so I can feel secure. I not a big spender and never will be. I must want to be content with frugality backed up by a lot of money

Freedom to escape wagecuckery and live my own life

i want to buy land and build a house
father 10 snow white children
start my own community somewhere inna woods and train them to hate the (((globalists)))

Spooky. Same reason.

I want a place to live, a nice big garage and workshop, a bunch of fun (not necessarily expensive) cars, and enough money in an index fund or whatever to make me at least £25-30K a year on top of anything else I do.

Go and ask this question here t.me/upcomingPumps/

how did you meet an american?

>wanting to live a $20000 lifestyle with $500000 in your pocket
people like this should have their wealth taken away