What is your financial goal?

What is your financial goal?

IMO it's important to have a realistic number to get to, at which you will be content at. Mine is $2 million, since 5% yearly returns on that is $100k a year ($8,300/month) doing nothing. It's the freedom number. You could even get by on much less if you lived outside America.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jackiemopsy/status/878398389653839872
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wouldn't u get much more return with even 1 million in crypto? u can always have the other million if u are afraid of risk.

I know we joke about lamboland alot on this forum but I would be so happy to get to 2017 civicland right now. I make 25k/year and can't imagine buying a new car right now

Where would you put your money to get a TRUE return of 5%? Index Funds? Property?

Just curious mate.

i would like to make a million just to prove that i can

i already have 150k in savings and mostly paid off mortgage, i could probably live off of that for five years no problem, maybe just kill myself at the end of it

meh

Anything that can pay off my student loans.

Why wait.

How the fuck are you making 8,300/month, wtf did you invest in

asking for a friend

This.

Where would you get 5% yearly returns on that?

Do you really think you need 8k a month to be "free"?

You can have pretty much everything you want if you're not a materialistic faggot for like 2-3k a month. 2k-3k a month without having to work would make me feel like a millionaire.

100 BTC

Pretty much any non-shit fund will pay 5% a year user.

Mutual funds

It's not guaranteed of course but for the most part you'd be good

He's saying if he invested 2M he'd make that much a month

500k by mid 30s, currently in mid 20s with net worth of ~0 (+30k invested, -30k student loans).

oh

Bare minimum is 800k after taxes. So I can live freely. I'd still freelance to supplement my income, but would be mostly living off interest and could seriously work in artistic pursuits if I wanted to.

Same here senpai

Or one million if you just invest in multiple 10 percent yearly dividend stocks. 100k/yr easy

It's as easy as fucking this.

Enough to get a boob job

I'm going to get Lasik and get my foreskin back

5 percent year returns doing what? Sucking dick?

Mutual funds you fucktard

2 mil is also my goal. I have 480k now plus another 200k in unvested assets.

twitter.com/jackiemopsy/status/878398389653839872

quads confirm, only wish I got in on it sub $400 after it's last crash

I'd like my foreskin back too desu, but it ain't gonna happen. Best you can hope for is stretching existing skin out, and you can be poor and do that.

1m by 32. Currently 22 with ~10k, no debt. Just graduated college. YALL THINK I CAN DO IT?!?

I want enough money to buy a house in my area. Rent will always go up. Home ownership is the only the safeguard against high cost of living.

That's almost my goal. My goal is 2.5 million.