$20 next month!

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ANS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clean as fuck. Gonna stock up on more ANuS

brb buying ANS

>Sent 30 NEO to Your Mom

>Received 10GBP and choice of two sauces for your tendies

fuck yeah no more ants, this is clean af. sitting on 830 NEOS, whos in the matrix with me?

What exchange can I buy this on?

And personally I am looking forward to the shitposting about this coin during rallies. Like when whales try to crash the price, that scene from the Matrix where Neo is in the hallway and holds up his hands to stop the bullets, except this time it's sell orders.

how buy

This has the potential for possibly the best memes in crypto desu. Also, gib exchange

this

meme potencial at its finest

>gib exchange
look on coinmarketcap retard

>he doesn't get the joke
Look at the dates in the OP

ANS price is higher on Yunbi (247) than bittrex (244). :O

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ANS

grab some now, the price is pretty low

Yeah, I saw this and got in at 245. It'll easily go higher just through people arbitraging between exchanges. They'll be buying at yunbi/bittrex and selling at jubi. Going to put sell in at 256 because I'm still not entirely sold that the downward trend is definitely over as jubi is still on decline, will need to see what happens when all the exchanges have equalized because currently price movements could just be due to arbitrage.

Betting on Neo is betting that Chinese will continue to be racist against foreigners and their products. How can anyone not buy this?

Can you REALLY trust the Chinese to not completely fuck us over?

One thing I learned from working with the Chinese is that they DO NOT steal from other Chinese. They will fuck over the Taiwanese but they won't steal from one another.

Hahaha no. They will fuck over anyone for profit :p

Man, fuck China

>Sent 30 NEO to _your_mom_