Thoughts on ZrCoin?

Seems pretty foolproof, guaranteed buyback next year at $2.80. Can buy now at around $1.50.

That's 86% returns guaranteed over around a year period. What am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

duality.solutions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SEQ is a better bet. But I'll pick up some anyway. Check out the website for SEQ tho. duality.solutions/

>guaranteed

So if they fail to buyback coins at $2.80, some massive government puts them into prison and liquidates everything they own in order to pay their creditors?

If not, then it's not guaranteed or backed up by anyone who matters.

"Investors can ask for their funds to be returned at any point after the ICO ends. The project is fully insured to enable this guarantee.

The project is insured completely to assure guarantees."

The team seems pretty legitimate. You think this is an outright lie?

Insured by who?

"The purchased ZrCoin derivative will be backed by the physical commodity, and is ‘protected’ by the value of this asset of high demand in case of currency fluctuations"

So essentially each ZrCoin is backed by a 1kg concentrate of synthetic zirconium dioxide. Essentially that gives the coin underlying value that is only altered by a great fall/rise in the price of the commodity.

such a policy would be extremely and prohibitively expensive

obvious scam is obvious

Okay, outline exactly how I get my $2.80 per coin in the event of the project trying to take the money and run.

>backed by ZrO2 they don't have and can't manufacture at this time
What happens when there are cost overruns? When there are production hiccups? When their a scam and just take the money and run?

"Do not worry all in order

[11:44]
We do all now to get tokens to users and setting up all production preparations.... Eqipment, lend etc. All would be public

[11:45]
Local authorities are watching us! We can not scam you, not possible"

Directly from one of the dev team members
in the slack

lol sounds legit

>jus trust us! we can't scam you, promise :^)

Sounds legit

At the end of the day what companies can really be held accountable for anything they do in cryptoland? At least this team is trying, albeit in broken english.

If they can't be held accountable, then why is 75% of their marketing about being held accountable?

There's nothing special about this coin, no technology driving it. Just "We have insurance! You buy coin, roundeye! NO REFUND!"

All of this could be true but I honestly don't see the appeal in this one. It could be easy money but I'm going to pass.

Can you explain this to me? Or at least how SEQ is comparable in terms of asset backing? I'm intrigued

My only other reasoning for believing this in this coin is that it is featured on Waves homepage. I believe that Waves is trying to become a top tier coin and as such it would be a bad look to have one of their first poster boys for the waves platform be a scam coin

I'm not buying the coin, but I think it's legit...like a guy before me said...it's one of the first Waves ICO and Waves are becoming one of the big players in crypto

Devs claim they are going to build a factory for $3m dollars, that's horseshit, a Zirconium factory would cost at least $500m to build.

wow a guaranteed 86% return thats impossible to lose money, seems very legit