/dsg/ - DROPSHIP GENERAL

-THIS SHIT CAN EARN YOU 10x WHAT CRYPTO DOES-

READ THE GUIDE: drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M

SHOPIFY: 1.shopifytrack.com/SHcf

MORE: dropshiptips.com

Other urls found in this thread:

dropshippers.blog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to start, and I have an idea for a niche, but how to you look for upcoming trends?

Also how do you deal with inevitable taxes, should I open up a new bank account and LLC for my dropshipping sites?

Literally everyone is doing this and margins are really thin. Are you pushing a lot of volume? How do you compete with direct from China shipping that's getting a lot faster?

what did he mean by this?

Check Google Trends, Facebook pages and Amazon for your niche stats.

Taxes are configured in Shopify. Really simple.

>margins are really thin
Not really actually. If you find the right product you can do a 100% to 200% increase.

Dropshipping is EXTREMELY oversaturated. You have to be smart+lucky and find a niche that will get you good returns. If you fail that step you might as well close up shop. Fair warning to the fellow Veeky Forumsman who dwells this path.

I mean reporting taxes btw, like how much do taxes you pay on the money you make. Thanks though, I'm pretty excited to start

Right, and there are a hundred other guys who will see you making 100% markup, be perfectly fine with 80%, and undercut you . This is a race to the bottom desu.

>tl;dr I don't make very much drop shipping so I need you anons to sign up using my referral link

It depends where you're based / what state.
it's about marketing, ideally you dont want your audience to see other options

Stop your drop shilling. This is a crypto board, desu.

Op phone postingNah FK off this is Veeky Forums not crypto

bump

bump

Back when biz only had one or two crypto threads (panda coin and that shit) I got solid advice about dropshipping. I decided not to drop ship, and rather just buy goods from China and sell through the website do I had quality control, but mainly so I could give customers reliable shipping and fast. I can ship anywhere within my country within 2 days at a reasonable price and most of my goods are smaller boxes.

Find a niche, not something over done like clothing or fidget spinners. Preferably something you are passionate about and understand. Buy a few products that seem good, test them out yourself, list them on your site. List others and put "temporarily out of stock, click to be notified when back" or something to gauge interest (often things you think won't sell will, and things you like might not).

Offer advice, and since it's something your passionate about you'll have advice to give. Try sell help instead of products. People often email me back from products I sold months ago saying "hey thanks this was good, can you tell me how I would ..... " And I'll respond with genuine advice about another product with the price at the end. As apposed to competition who might sell by the price and not want to help.

I've been doing this 3 years now and it's worked extremely well and doesn't take up much of my time at all. Once every couple weeks I get a shipment from suppliers, check everything, box it up for shipping and update quantities online (1 hour max). Then I wait for emails to come in, respond on my phone (30 min a day) and at the end of the day ship the goods out at work and email tracking numbers to everyone (15 minutes).

Find a niche you enjoy, don't dropshop, send yourself.

This is a lot more profitable than any crypto gains I've ever made send constant, taxable, and can be used to further your finances in things like mortgages

Nice advice thanks

A million typos sorry bud. Any ideas popping into your head about niches you might be interested in? I'm happy to help. Also where are you based?

How many fidget spinners do I need to sell to fuck this slut in the butthole.

This is some genuine advice, thanks user. I really like how you come from the stand point of addressing people's needs and helping them,
it might just change what I was originally going to do. Do you have a website or any sources to get more info like this?

wow. a hot girl without a fucking belly button piercing.

I've been in a lot of conferences with business coaches from around the world since my boss is a top guy who wants all of us to succeed (despite being in literally the lowest position out of our 12 employees). ALL of the coaches who have helped major companies say the same things

>Sell a service, not a good.
For example, our business lists no prices online. We have 1000s of products but they are solutions to problems or needs, as apposed to competing on prices with other firms (this isn't practical for me or you in the short term however). Have pages on your site with case studies or images of your goods with your customers (ie, if you sell car mods get your customers to write a blurb with a photo and offer them discount for their next purchase). Only post things that are 100% magazine quality, not fb junk.

>Be different to other companies
One thing everyone tries to do is follow up with customers. Usually by signing their email up to monthly emails. Don't do this. No one opens them. Soon people won't buy off you until they see the product they want on sale. Don't do sales. Don't do junk email. Stand out. I sent all my customers a fidget cube (months ago, cost $1.50 from China) with a brochure of my new products saying "fidgeting about what to get next for your *niche*?" I got 3,000 profit off sales directly from that.
For new customers send your catalog (cheap to get made locally with professional finish) along with a useful cheap freebie they will use, I use to send out good quality headphones for people who brought expensive products (only $15 from China) with a note saying listen up - it's time to check out our other products. Every single customer who got them brought another product within a week so I got more profit (even with 15$ loss on headphones). Always surprise them with the freebies, don't list it.

>Don't sell cheap shit
Be a premium supplier. Everyone can sell cheap shit, then your competing on price again. Anyone listening?

ye shes famous

he's butterface as fuck

Looks like any basic bitch who visited Phuket and has Instagram?

Elsie Hewitt

This is such a fucking scam. Might as well try selling MLM.

Way to much work. If I wanted to do all that I would join one of those pyramid schemes that sell herbs.

dropshippers.blog

Crap.. I can't do dropshipping to American customers without having an LLC there..

What? I sell to Americans all the time

how about you worry about that shit once you actually start making money. there is no harm in trying as the odds are you will fail the first few times anyway. once you find something that is working THEN worry about taxes/LLCs and all that.

Is this profitable in australia?

It's literally buy low sell high. How could it not be profitable?