Experienced Traders Welcome

I've lucked my way into trading $900 into $30,000 in the span of 4 months.

I know it's not as good as some of you anons out there, but that's why I'm writing this post.

I don't want to be "lucky" with my trades anymore. I need to learn proper techniques and analysis. I'm also beginning to lurk Twitter traders, but I'm not going to put blind faith into them.

Are there any good reads or YouTube channels to check out?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/politicsghost
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have not looked into twitter traders, any good ones out there?

The ones I check out are cryptoyoda and attilafx

>I need to learn proper techniques and analysis
>made 30k
>I need to learn proper techniques and analysis

okay

can you give a basic gestalt of how you did it, OP?

fake af

>start 4 months ago
That's it. There are still gains to be made, but it will never be as easy as starting January 1 2017

this, you were involved in a bull market of a bull market, don't think you did anything special, my man

ethbtc swing trading, macd, rsi, ema for indicators. Use stops. Trade maybe once a week. Easiest money.

I'm serious. I've been propelled into space by Veeky Forums shills and now I don't know what to do.

I started with like 47 eth back in March(~$900). Got shilled into BAY then sold. Ark got released at the end of March got shilled and sold. Then the XRP train took me pretty far. And lastly I got into DGB at 90sat.

Currently holding 800k dgb.

You guys will shit you pants when real bear market happens.

If you don't know about
>Fibonacci
>Bollinger Bands
>RSI
>stop loss
and all that kind of shit... you'll lose a lot of money. Guys with actual trading experience will eat you alive.

If you don't know how to trade, think long term.

This is my position :
>40% BTC
>20% LTC
>20% ETH
>20% altcoins I believe in
And every month, I invest some money I can affort to lose.

>all in DGB

nigger are you fucking serious? is there something I need to know about this coin? I thought I was left holding bags forever

Never said anything about being special, but that's why I'm scared senpai I know it's been luck.

Also, only invest in a coin IF :

>there is room for growth (basically don't buy at ATH)
>it has an actual use
>dev team is active

A lot of shitcoins will be wiped out soon and the money will flow back to solid coins.

All of this requires some work. Reading whitepapers and Bitcointalk, looking at the charts, etc.

Don't look at your Blockfolio every 5 minutes. It will burn your soul.

My final advice is : invest, hold and wait for 2020. Next Bitcoin halving.

Damn, those 9 BTC could have been 20+ if u wouldnt be so greedy.
I know that feel bro.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I know.

I was sitting on 55k at one point. Just fuck my shit up.

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT U WERE TALKING ABOUT STOCKS FOR A SECOND

NOPE

beginner here

how much are your stakes and your monthly investment?

Also to ppl on the board, thoughts on genesis mining to getting Btc for the long term?

Read Antifragile by Nassim Taleb and everything you need to know about making long trades will be contained in that book.

Right now I have $14k of crypto
And my monthly investment is $200 or $300.
I also have $5k in USDT just in case.

>stop loss
fucking lol

LOL

We're you on a benzo binge when ETH hit 10 cents?

you cant spell "afford" therefore you shouldn't be giving advice.

lol and kys if you think TA can be applied to crypto trading.

can i have 5k for full mith armor pls

DBAYSCeWjBdDf2DGfftbKahHXtraqVJmzs

What is going on with this one?

>he doesn't use stop losses

Speculator as fuck

>>Fibonacci
>>Bollinger Bands
>>RSI
>>stop loss

All of that is bullshit and nothing can predict the future, in the end it's just luck and intuition.

>he uses stop losses
stop hunted as fuck

this, now it's a good time to learn some basic TA. Read bitcointalk, investigate coinmarketcap, read whitepapers.

$900-$11k in the span of past 2 months here, however in June I was just holding, too busy with life. This yielded me some losses, or rather stagnation. I hope I'll manage to pull x10 again twice, but more money I put in the more careful I am, I am also overdiversified now; it's hard to keep track of all of the coins, but I can't see a reason to drop them either so hopefully some of them moon.

My biggest % gainers were DGB (130-2000sat) and RDD (6-70sat).

I think this is where making a actual portfolio and consolidating all the info you know about the coin/tokens with their surrounding markets comes handy.

It's like chemistry class all over again and keep up the organisation with note keeping.

>in the end it's just luck and intuition
No.
The best traders use all these tools for a reason.

Alright Veeky Forums I have 5 ETH, what do I invest in and why?

Valid points please, no shilling.

Does stop limit on policies still have the same fees as normal buying and selling?

twitter.com/politicsghost

sell dgb

And what happens when a Black Swan comes in? They get fucked, like everyone else who wasn't in the in-group.

>cryptoyoda
this guy is a joke desu

All useless in analyzing trading activity done by bots.

Brother, there are plenty of zombie coins with no dev support, and yet they're traded anyway. No shit coins will be wiped out.

This, we are at the whim of the whales and their bots.

spread to btc and hold both btc and eth.

> Implying the really advanced bots don't use fibbo.

Keep going with your "intuition". Can't wait for the bubble crash when all you summer childs lose their shirts.

>it's another NEET shitcoiner LARPS as an experienced trader episode