Bittrex Pump Group

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update on the process we are looking at using for the pump.

We are thinking that we will follow the same principles that are used by Pump It! This group operates on Poloniex and uses a dodgecoin blocks hash that occurs at or closest after to the selected time of the pump to select the coin with the last digit determining the coin. This ensures that not even the admins will know the final coin to be selected.

Coins which have the possibility to be selected will be posted 6 hours prior with 8 different candidates being selected, however the final coin will be determined as stated above by the hash’s last digit.

Eg:

0+1 = RDD
2+3 = SEC
4+5 = XDN
6+7 = XVG
8+9 = MYR
a+b = BITB
c+d = 2GIVE
e+f = ABY

Once the pump time has been reached the group will be notified of the coin that has been selected via the block hash that occurs on or closest after to the selected time. This will be posted to the group along with Hash and timestamp.

Eg: 1100 AEST 24-June 2017 pump would result in the coin BITB being selected.

Block -#1770488

Hash
5b46c3102be147ff4ab3ead1d4263d73f5fd0ea86fd1577a279a849818b6336b

Time

2017-06-23 18:02:55 -0700

(Information generated from Dogecoin page)

Any advise on how to improve the process is much appreciated or of any potential downfalls that can be seen.

Please head over to Telegram with the link below to join the community.

t.me/BittrexPumpGroup

or search

@BittrexPumpGroup

~Sora

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
youtube.com/watch?v=G6GIdGhxyHw
youtube.com/watch?v=gcejLp72iCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why not just pump MYR as it's the most pumpable of all those coins

is this the same pump group as the telegram one?

To anyone reading this thread

Use your brain for a second. Why would PnDers go out of their fucking way to invite you to the table? Why would PnDers try to make things 'fair' with 'only selecting the coin via random blockchain transactions'?

1. They're using you to buy into the coins so they can dump harder
2. They already have accumulated each of the 'candidate coins' and are trying to dump at the highest price possible

DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS SHIT, YOU WILL LOSE MONEY

Yes this is a telegram pump group. Has only just been established though.

I'm that wagie on the east coast that commented like 14 hrs ago. I want to join, but my gut is telling me I will lose my hard earned shekels. Convince me otherwise

There's another one here:
t.me/upcomingPumps

I think he was asking if the above group and your group were the same.

Thank you for the reply and everyone is free to have an opinion.

As stated if you feel all that is going to happen is you will be scammed please do not join.

Any constructive criticism is also appreciated so we can ensure that everyone has a chance at making a profit.

Yes there will be times some people will miss out, that is what happens in activities like this, however this also happens in normal day to day crypto trading.

If you dont have the resources to take the gamble win or lose DONT DO IT.

Increase it to 16 coins, 8 could make practical sense on polo because of fewer listed coins, but it's easier for admins to game (buy all the options)

No we are not associated with that group.

t.me/BittrexPumpGroup

Is our link.

I'll just watch a couple and see what happens. Gamble $10 bucks after a few and if it works, up it up.
Still, don't see why the need for cryptic hashes and shit. Just say which one is going to be PnDed.

Happy to do that.

Any recommendations on selecting the coins that are chosen. Obviously come coins if using random selection of all 213 are not viable for everyone to participate. Also if same coin is selected in list multiple times people may think that it is done so assist us in profits.

If we do that people will think we are scamming them by selecting a coin that would benefit us.

lower volume & flat-ish trading

both would reduce the noise of organic trading from masking the pump signal

and of course exclude all coins that have recently been PnD

Veeky Forums has memed me enough into buying shitcoins, so this probably is a scam.

But honest question: how would the scam work if they don't know which coin they're going to pump with the hash method?

Thanks for the replies appreciate the ideas and feedback. Once the community has become a little larger we will look at using these in relation to coin selection.

bc if they choose it ahead of time the pumpers can buy in before the pump and then you really will get the full pajeet

this is now a feed me appreciation thread

praise gooch

youtube.com/watch?v=G6GIdGhxyHw

So where's the link to the telegram?

Hopefully it's Reddcoin!

t.me/BittrexPumpGroup.

It will take you to the page. If you dont have telegram you can also get it with the same link.

Friends?

youtube.com/watch?v=gcejLp72iCE

>non pendulum rob swire

ok bye