War

Guys, some of you youngfags here won't know what it was like back in 2001-2003 when the US was building up and preparing for war in Iraq.

I bring this up because I'm getting the same feeling that we are once again, preparing for a major war, this time in the Korean Peninsula.

It's just a hunch, but I trust my hunches, more than you could know, and I can't shake the feeling, that there is a general propaganda campaign going on right now that is psychologically preparing the public for war.

So, the real question is, what will this do to the price of crypto. Many people in Asia are familiar with Bitcoin and Ethereum. In the event of war, will they protect their money by investing in cryptocurrencies? Discuss.

BUY TRUMPCOIN

>Guts token

i'd sacrifice a few things for some of those. What exchange?

theirs no oil there mate

Yea i get the same feeling, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was another self-inflicted 9/11 style attack that gets blamed on North Korea.

>It's just a hunch, but I trust my hunches, more than you could know, and I can't shake the feeling
Kek orly

Nothing will happen. Us needs the north korean threat to maintain military stations in asia besides japan, which is not on the mainland.

NK is a giant fucking precious metal deposit

Griffith did nothing wong.

>this time in the Korean Peninsula.

Anything KJU/DPRK does will have major consequences for them, they can't even do so much as to shell a few SK islands because the artillery batteries that do the shelling will get tomahawk'd to fuck and back.

While there is major uncertainty going on in the peninsula, I still believe/hope that no one there is retarded enough to try and force a full on conflict.

>no one there is retarded enough to try and force a full on conflict.

What is America

Outside of some situation where NK launches a major attack on a NATO country (and why would they?), there is no chance whatsoever that we are going to go to war with NK. It sucks that kid died but you know what, he shouldn't have gone to fucking North Korea with the intent of breaking their rules. Soon, some Trump tweet or a development on the Healthcare bill will push North Korea out of the news for another year or so.
>inb4 there will be a false flag attack. Take that shit to /x/ please.

I also have a premonition: the war will begin over,,, a number of,,, of illegal photos. Yes, illegal photos, smuggled out of North Korea.

mY hUnChes aRe oFTen rIGHht

It's pretty scary because I have friends stationed at Osan AFB. It's near Seoul and if NK were to bomb it, Osan has about 53 seconds of reaction time before it's burnt to the ground. There's no way you can save yourself in 53 seconds...It'd just be a loss and we would go to war. Sucks.

Goddamn I hope we go to war again.

>t.contractor 2004-2009

Thanks Obama for fuckin' that up.

OP, this would be a great thread to host on /pol/

Veeky Forumsraelis are incapable of having an in depth discussion. They only know how to shill their P&Ds

Yeah, it's amazing that Veeky Forums can't build a great thread based on a guy having a "hunch" that a major war is coming. Perhaps this should be moved to /pol/ so there can be a real, in-depth discussion on hunches and conspiracy theories, and how they will impact crypto prices.

We don't have the money to do another war. It is a threat to China so that we can have more control in the economic reset.

>So, the real question is, what will this do to the price of crypto
Please Veeky Forums, never change

>We don't have the money to do another war
It's like you don't even know why wars are fought

>/pol/ is capable of in depth discussion

>news arise
>endless threads about the same subject, reading same things over and over again
>memes are born
>idea sprouts in inner brain, starting to take control of your feelings
>other people thoughts are now yours

enjoy the hivemind

there is no war

this is a publicity stunt

NK has no chance vs the US.

I see more propaganda increasing towards Iran. I think the USA's leaders have been trying to drive a wedge between Russia and Iran in order to isolate and attack the latter.

I've been buying stocks in the defense industry every time they nosedive.
I've got ~15k in various industries.
War or not, between the dick waving with the GCC and Qatar, and Iran/Syria/Russia, there's money to be made if you're on the ball.
Mining is most of their economy.