You guys are still HODL, right?

You guys are still HODL, right?

Of coursh'

sold in the $400s. didn't you?

I'm holding everything. ETH, LTC, BTC. and smaller coins.

Only coin I have dumped was DIGIBYTE. I wish it didn't have to be.

This is my story too
sad..

ETH going to 0.14 BTC tonight. Buy in now while it's still cheap. It's gone from 0.121 to 0.122 already. Perfect wedge forming over the last week.

How much do you have allocated to each?

Who wouldnt hodl ETH? hate free money?

40,40,20 in BTC, LTC, and ETH
wondering if i should move some LTC into ETH but im going to wait closer to august to decide if LTC moons

I'm going to start trading, so some of it will be converted to bitcoin so that I can make some altcoin gains.

Not a fucking chance. How many red flags do you cultists need?

People who panic sold, or people who think $400 was as high as it was gonna get.

>single exchange has 100K dump on it
>only people who get fucked are idiots who are playing with other people's money
>they don't even get fucked because they get a Get out of Jail Free card.

Literally nothing bad happened

Holding about 25k worth. I'll lose it all I don't give a flying fuck. 25k wont change shit in my wage cuck life. I'm working 40 hrs just this friday thru sunday. Fuck this shit.

>parabolic price growth of 35,000% in 18months
>proliferation of "get rich quick" scam ICOs for obscene valuations
>network shitting the bed with huge bloat proven to be unscalable with zero dapps running on it
>multiple bailouts to keep the price pumped
>founders distancing themselves from their own network, ERC20 tokens and price movement

Yeah nothing bad at all.
Fucking mass adoption of denial

Lol, i wish

What do you get out of talking out of your faggot dick sucking homosexual ass? The coin shits on 99% of the cryptos available and you still talk shit? You 100% take it up the asshole.

you forgot 30 billion market cap, literally 3/4th of BTC

>The coin shits on 99% of the cryptos available

Now who's "talking out their faggot dick sucking homosexual ass"?

Everything i said is verifiable fact. Far be it from me to advise people against losing their gains in the dumbest hold since 2013

This. This is one of the easiest calls in technical analysis. Third try at breaking out above trend line to hit previous support level at about 0.14, this is about as much as a sure thing you get in TA

Only thing that can stop this is a surge in bitcoin but looking at that graph it looks unlikely

Everything you said is pure bullshit and you know it, you little cock gobbler. Just admit you missed the rocket, it's okay you little faggot.

2 more days, all them BTC holders are going jump ship to ETH. tell the new bitcoin is resurrected.

99% of the people on here saying "Technical Analysis" are 15-25 with no decent education. Ethereum is dead and if you look at AntShares and find ANY reason to stay in Ethereum you are an idiot and deserve to lose your money.

I've sold half, the fud really got to me.

same here bro. only deviation would be my investment in sia.

Shit this is so sad. Reasons like this are why people neck themselves. Pls don't do it bro.

>selling something with institutional backing
Shiggy diggy.

Lol the network can't handle one (1) ico. It's literally unfit for its main use case. Top kek.

If $25k doesn't change your life you aren't a wagecuck, you sack of shit

Down to ten coins

this must not be yours, i saw it posted a few times already

Fuck no. I sold at ~395. I got my lambo

same here. made a killing. a killing is enough

...or is it?!

might be a good move. I'm holding mine though.

t. antshares bagholder

more like SODL LOL