I bought 60 of these at 410k stats

I bought 60 of these at 410k stats

Its been falling everyday, my investment is at half value. Do I sell and eat my $250 in losses and my gun or will it survive and come back in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/why-neo-antshares-longer-just-has-2-developers-christopher-gu
lmgtfy.com/?q=How to kms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you could be waiting a long time

sell and look for other coins, $250 loss is not that bad, you can make that back easily in this market

Get out at the next ATH. Then buy back in on the nightly mega chink dip. Sell ATH. Repete pajeet.

Bro it was pumped to 300k this morning. If you gonna sell at a loss atleast do it there. These wales took it from 200k to 300k last night into the early morning USA time. Dont sell for 250k

how long are we talking, months?
I keep thinking itll hit recovery and go ETH but it just hits new low, can coins survive if they dont have alot of support because no one wants to touch this anymore

Get out now before you lose even more.

2 weeks, which is 6 months in crypto time

hodl you cucks!

linkedin.com/pulse/why-neo-antshares-longer-just-has-2-developers-christopher-gu

Top volume on bittrex top 5 in yunbi. Get a clue my man. A lot of people this this coin has value. Especially the chinks. HODL or sell for over 300k

I know this sounds crazy, but shouldn't I buy more then?

if you believe in the NEO, then buy more.
If you don't believe in NEO, then sell your stock.

Wow, the price of ANS is actually higher on yunbi than on bittrex now.
It's been lower by an average of about 50k sats for ages.

HODL you dumbfuck

>he truste the chink-chonk people

chink scam

prices on Chinese exchanges are generally higher for coins, so this is expected.

This chinese cartoon ant is going to make me rich!

>People trusted a fucking Ivan that admitted he will manipulate his currency at will

I'll keep my bet on the chinks. More rich Chinamen than Slavs.

Generally, but since Friday Bittrex has been 20-30% higher.

that should have been the first sign to everybody here that it was over pumped

Hmmm....guys?

Chinks chinking. It'll happen for a while. Nothing you can do except play their game. Buy in when they sell out, and sell when they slumber.

Yes. Put a buy order in at .0021 right now.

Yeah Made a about 50 ants betting on the chinks fucking with the market during night time. Today I was daytrading though and had a sell order at 264k. And a fucking chink hat to put a 262k sell wall right up. When I noticed it was too Late....fuck could have Made another 15-20 ants tonight

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Untrustworthy hierarchy goes as such:
Chink
Jew
Slav

LIFT OFF!

Can someone please help a newfag I've been reading biz for about a year been reading since Ethereum was 50 and have no idea what's a sat Satoshi and other terms have no idea what pages do you use to invest how do you cash out I've got about 1000 thousand that I got as a gift because I recently graduated college and want to but any links tips? Help please what app do you guys use web pages and what should I learn before getting into this?

Any help

Buy Bitbean.

I don't know where to I don't know anything literally

It's not a chinese cartoon ant anymore. They rebranded to Neo.

You've been reading this board for a year and still don't know what a satoshi is? Your writing reeks of mental weakness, stay away from crypto.

> (You)
>You've been reading this board for a year and still don't know what a satoshi is? Your writing reeks of mental weakness, stay away from crypto.

Not a native speaker and it's 4 am where I live but can't sleep doing homework sorry

I have read a lot but just for learning English I'm from Poland

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to kms

=(

I think Jew goes below Slav. At least some people made good money on ethereum. Those Bancor bros are about to get rekt at the rate they're going. They got so hyped they didn't realize how unattractive a lot of elements bancor is to buyers outside of the ICO.

>$250 loss

nigga I've got 5000 ANS. Stop being a fucking pussy

Holy fuck, you cant be for real

Spent some time in Guben a few years ago.
One of the worst most shithole places I've ever been, rural Poland.

Just pretend you went on a date last night and it cost you $250

Hey thats good.
I prefer Hunter S. Thompsons take on the matter. Need to "learn to enjoy losing"

Sell and buy back in when it drops more to lower your loss. Just gotta take the chance that it won't moon before you buy back in.

is that a person?

Ok, got a question. I fucked up and trusted anons who were promising amazing gains and put all of assets into the fucking ants. I dont mind holding, but I am missing opportunities on the other coins. Should I just get rid of it or will it hit at least 400k in a couple of days?
Although, I feel kinda retarded asking about it here after what happened lol

>I not only know Java, but I also know C++, C#, PHP, Javascript/ECMA
>maticulously

better hope the cunt knows java and C+ better than he knows english jesus christ

So those heathen Godless cocksuckers chinged and chonged their way into convincing you to scoop up some ants only for you to find out they are hungry for your balls. These are fire ants you soon find out and they nibble and bite your little prick until theres its less of a stub than it already was.

What do you do? Say "Thank you slant eyed cocksucker!" or nourish your ants, make them stronger.

Acquire more ants

And here you have it, on the upswing! Everyone to the Gem! Lets drink some fucking MOONSHINE!

it could definitely rise again that much and get dumped just as hard

SWEGEN
CAWK SUCKA
SWEGEN

what are you trying to say Wu? I don't speak pots and pans falling down the stairs.

You are saying buy more ants?

SWEGEN
WHITE CAWK SUCKA
SWEGEN

Whenever it tries to climb up, someone just bashes it down with a sell wall. Is that a bot?

It's a bagholder