Here's some rules that everyone should follow:

Here's some rules that everyone should follow:

1. If there's a thread on Veeky Forums saying a coin is mooning, SELL IMMEDIATELY! If you don't own the coin, DO NOT BUY IT.

2. Ignore 90% of what you hear on/biz/, the majority is fud or pumping. The only opinions you can trust are ones which aren't 100% either for or against a coin.

3. Do your own research. The bastards trying to sell you their bags want you to impulsively buy and not look into if the coin has potential. They can CLAIM that it's built by a rocket scientist or it's Chinese ETH, but YOU need to make that decision.

4. Start small and don't let FOMO drive you to act foolishly. You earned your money, spend it wisely. Always know your risk.
investopedia.com/articles/trading/09/risk-management.asp

this should be sticky tb.h

stfu you poor shit you don't know nothing

Wise words of wisdom

faggot

Funny thing is I plan on buying into the Chinese Etheruem, but it was fucking obvious that that pump was unsustainable. Now I'm just waiting patiently for it to find the floor so I can buy in.

this post is FUD. Buy DGB, its about to moon.

the price now is pretty good

Ark?
Strat?

IT'S FUCKING OVER
I WON'T BE ABLE TO EVER SELL MY BAGS HERE AGAIN
FUCK

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN A GOOD THING, OP? DO YOU HATE MONEY?

Thanks for this. People may call you a faggot, but desu this helped me a lot. I read the article you posted and I've noticed I fall right into making trades based on emotions. My account is still up overall, but decreased by about 40% yesterday in one trade. From here on out I'm gonna be more disciplined and do my own research. Gotta take emotion out of the equation.

Fpbp

I hope this thread becomes pasta.

Thanks! Just put my life savings on it

I assume he means ANS

>Words
I know I can trust them because it's from the Monopoly man.
The Monopoly man is very good with money.
(And he drives a Fiat (currency)).

Completely agree, these are obvious but this entire board is autistic enough to need it spelled-out and spoonfed to 'em.

Dubs of truth

But someone told me Ethereum was going to the moon and it did so?

a coin flip could have been just as right

Obviously ETH has some really good stuff going for it but it has problems too. Did you buy? If so, you went with what you thought was the right decision.

Keep an eye on what strong fundamentals your investments have.

Who is this cutie?

i'm in at 40/ETH from months ago user, and i'm holding
but predicting daily swings is mostly just guessing

>1.
Don't sell just because something is mooning, BTC "mooned" to $1 once.

I agree with everything else.