30% midcaps with good tech and active development
10% chasing p&d shitcoins

only good post

Long term put it in STRAT and forget about it for 6 months

>P&D niggers

>P&D
>When I suggested a long term hold of a coin

Any crypto that isn't the big 3 (BTC, ETH, LTC) is a P&D in my opinion

Here's some real advice retard: ANT, FCT, ICN, DCR, ADR. Also some ETH and BTC, they're both gonna be fine. Check the price on these in 6 months and kill yourself/purchase a Lamborghini depending on whether you listened

THIS.
easy solution for easy money

Don't be a retard and think about shit before you act if you are just jumping in. Noobs get rekt.

All of those except ARDR are good picks.

XRP.

(((THEY))) always win.

hey man ardor is gonna be cool you know it I know it everybody knows it. It 's the most speculative I guess

I'm pretty new. Can you guys please explain to me the logistics of crypto? What platform do you use to trade? How are the fees? Does the platform provide a 1099 for taxes?

kek. this ain't forex dude.

I'm trying to learn man. Can you please give a quick explanation and help an user out?

LTC if you wanna make bank with little risk

Well for one there really isn't a "platform" like metatrader or anything that I'm aware of. Most trading happens right on the exchanges. Poloniex and Bittrex are the biggest. Fees vary on each exchange but are fairly minimal. High dollar amounts require ID forms and whatnot to be submitted when you want to withdraw. I don't know if they send you a 1099 or not. I am NOT a crypto trader, I'm a buy and hodler. But I know a little bit about a little bit.

I should clarify, when I say Poloniex and Bittrex are the biggest I mean they are the biggest US based exchanges. There are several exchanges larger than Bittrex but Poloniex is pretty much top dog.

I don't trust my coins on any non-us based exchanges.

Thanks! Where do you hodl them I guess is the question I was asking.

I don't hodl any coins on exchanges unless I'm actively selling/swapping them for something else. That's just too damn risky. Google Mt Gox, Mintpal, Cryptsy, etc. I keep all my coins in their respective wallets on a desktop PC I have specifically designated as a wallet computer and nothing more.

Sorry... I'm only checking this thread every so often as I'm playing a game at the same time.

80% BTC
20% LTC (hedge against BTC)

I would change out ETH with LTC. People are hyping up LTC and we have a big annoucement coming from MIT august 1st. So maybe sell around mid-late July.
You know the saying, "Buy the Rumors, Sell the news."

New esper 2 coin. Buy today on yobit. Active Dev just release new app

CVM

This is the only correct answer. I wish I had the patience to explain why.