$ 20 by end of july

$ 20 by end of july

buy now

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1949828.0
t.me/upcomingPumps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm buying many more of these tomorrow morning once my ETH goes up to 0.14 and I make an awesome profit tonight.

It butter

This coin doesn't need shilling...it came to top 10 marketplace without Poloniex and will be top 3 without shilling

>only have 1700 waves
its going 60 eoy, cap it

I'm buying more with every paycheck...would like to have at least 4000 or 5000 Waves

Shills thread

>dude surfboard

this is probably the most normie friendly coin ever which is why it will succeed

>Only have 1.25k WAVES
Wish I put more cash in at $2

Ugg I dont even want this faget coin but need a couple i guess.

we're gonna make it user

>less than 200 waves

>better than 0 waves

it cannot go higher broz

its been stagnant for a month now, whats gonna bring it to $20?
I mean i hold 200 and believe in it long term but just wondering why you think its gonna moon so quickly

>just over half a million marketcap

Keep seeing their ads on Instagram and Facebook, this WILL moon sooner or later

nigga lmao thats cuz you google and search fucking waves you cuck. thats why you see the ads.
>using instagram and facebook
kill yourself

It's gonna moon because of new dex, tokenomica, the crowfunding, leasing, token creation and a million other things...this will be huge in crypto and in real world because of tokenomica and the new dex

>what is targeted advertising

Got 2600 Waves, so I hope you're right.

bump

funny how people have no idea this exists. Can they not put two and two together. Google search something then you see an ad for it later. Holy Guac some people.

I don't Google and search waves you fucking inbred, I saw that shit on social media before I bought some. I do Google Bitcoin and use coinbase as do lots of normies, so they will see Waves too

The wait is fucking killing me desu senpai. Its almost 1 month without anything happening.

They are expanding the project. Waves 1.0 here are some things.

.01 waves

>exchanged niggers for waves

100% because you google and participate in crypto. Those ads are scary targeted and I'm pretty sure Facebook is listening to people's conversations with phone mics but that's neither here nor there nig nig. The fact that you saw their ads does mean they are actively marketing though which is definitely good and their lite client is clean but a little buggy. Atleast they have something though n that puts them way ahead of most alts

waves UI is being released soon, I'm spending the entire next month paycheck to buy

I love how this shitty years behind slower centralized copy of bitshares is popular here.

nothing comes even close to true king of DEX

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1949828.0

lol u funny...bitshares are nothing compared to Waves....Bitshares are just a shity dex whee you can trade only shit. Waves can get bigger than Poloniex one day

bump

t.me/upcomingPumps for bucks

What does this pattern mean?

It means people are accumulating and waiting for a breakout. It will come once stuff happens like tokenomica and release of Waves 1.0.

I just hate the wait.

I own 20 waves

it cost 100 dollars

am I gonna make it?

stop trying faggot

waves is a piece of crap with centralized exchanges, and the dev team believes in censorship of "hate speech"

its a piece of crap shitcoin, barely better than the dirtiest pajeet shitcoin.

lol stop idiot. If you don't see the potential of waves then ur to dumb to make money

waves is a piece of crap coin with centralized exchanges, and the dev team believes in censorship of "hate speech"

the devs dont believe in free speech and are trying to maintain control that would make even Bancor jews blush.

price just crashed, buy buy buy

this is one of the best coins ive seen for its price atm. im def buying some.

how do you know?

ICO's are just adding more value to Waves, 1 ICO present, 4 upcoming... at least 30mil will be dumpted here...

Whats that app?

Blockfolio

IT'S CRASHING!!! 190K SATS WAS SUPPORT

Thanks for clarifying

Just a matter of time till 250k sats

dont panic holdr, it will get back to 195k by tonight

It will go back to 200k.... right?

>mfw sasha is cashing out

REEEEEEEERRE, WHHHHHHEEEEN THE FUCK ARE WE LANDING ON THE MOON???!!

IM HERE WITH MY DICK HANGING OUT OF MY SPACESUIT BUT NOTHINGS HAPPENING!!!

IM TIRED OF WAITING. GET YOUR FUCKING ACT TOGETHER SASHA.

nope :'(

Tfw less than 0.1 waves. I'm not going to make it.

3PNRjvn8qbTYzEYWrih6LT3mso9ovt1yNvv