Anyone Else's Porfolio been Stagnant the last week or so?

Anyone Else's Porfolio been Stagnant the last week or so?

yes

but that's all about to change this weekend.

No

Hah! You're going to lose a lot of imaginary shit!

yes

>imaginary shit!

user...what?

im jelly

fuckyes
i over diversified, so i have shit jumping 30% and other things dropping 5% so i've gone literally nowhere for weeks

I'm pretty new. Can you guys please explain to me the logistics of crypto? What platform do you use to trade? How are the fees? Does the platform provide a 1099 for taxes?

>What platform do you use to trade
Poloniex, Bittrex, Novaexchange

>How are the fees
essentially non-existent

>Does the platform provide a 1099 for taxes
gains are taxed as capital gains, not self-employment, so no.

Like i have experinced up to 380% returns overall but this last dip hit me and no im just boucing the same levels is fucking gay but like i only have 3 COINS im invested in atm so

I'm up 9% for the week, so still a front page megastar by normie investment standards

which ones

how is coinbase? can you trade on blockfolio? and does the trading platform tell you your cap gains/losses at year end?

that's a buy spike and you know it

Yeah, hasn't moved much these past 2 weeks. I'd be way up though if I had sold ANS or LMC at their peaks.

LMC actually

He invested in the damn US dollar, fuck you mean he's going to lose imaginary shit?

Do you think it's going back up, or should I sell my LMC now?

I Bought 10 ETH at 65AUD currecnty trading at 464$.....but about 700$ in GNT and 450$ in STRAT....im limited due to the exchanges i use in the coins i can buy which is a bit annoying.....

It'll go down more before it begins to rise again in my estimation. When it'll rise again is anyone's guess. I would probably still sell now. I sold at 3500 and put all the gains into CPC.

>essentially non-existent
bullshit there are fees fucking everywhere

Thanks. I set a conditional sell a bit behind where it's at just in case it keeps dropping. I won't mind if it gets triggered, since I've already made a decent profit. Kicking myself for not selling when it spiked to 5500 though.

what's a good price to buy in on CPC?

Record every transaction or you'll get fucked come tax time, brother

Just shapeshift ether into whatever, you only need to exchange to convert from fiat to btc/eth

nah i got BAY, always going up steadily

Went up 20% due to NMR
About to go up more due to blitz and myst (you heard it hear first lads)