Vikings were tall!

>vikings were tall!
>170cm on average, the same as the people they raided
>vikings didn't fear death!
>avoided England for 40 years after being defeated near Jarrow, avoided France after getting rekt in battle of Leuven
>vikings were fierce fighters!
>avoided combat
>vikings were honorable!
>didn't honor any agreements, turned against fellow norsemen if the enemy lord paid them enough (happened in every single fucking country they raided but the Normandy deal is the best example)
>muh axes
>the ones who could afford swords bought them and prefered them to axes, their most popular weapon was a spear just like everywhere else in the world
>muh white race
>sold white slaves to muslims

reading about vikngs is the most disappointing historical experience that's for sure. Everything awesome about them is just made up. They were great sailors though.

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/n3/1946376-exclusive-new-evidence-ancient-romans-may-have-made-it-to-oak-island-canada/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>vikings were honorable!
I don't think anyone has ever said that.

Welcome to history senpai, enjoy your stay.

I find the norse fascinating, there's more to the period than the viking meme

>Its this thread again

Out aside your cuckold fantasies and just accept your never going to be raped by Viking berserkers. We have these Viking project in threads 24 times a day.

>cuckold fantasies

speaking of which wasn't cuckold pratciced by the Norse? I sure as fuck remember reading about it multiple times.

in that show vikings they had a scene where ragnar's son is sharing his wife with his brothers and she says 'How can you do this?" and he goes 'Because we're vikings"
made me laugh.

whats up with butthurt meds obsessing with trying to deny and insult nordic history? is it some kind off inferiority complex?

>nordic
>history

>tfw Meds discovered America before Nordcucks

theepochtimes.com/n3/1946376-exclusive-new-evidence-ancient-romans-may-have-made-it-to-oak-island-canada/

>Oak island
So was it the aliens or the pirates?

>its this thread again

They're a bunch of pirates, what did you expect?
Also, they brought Albanians to the Balkans from Sicily.

This is why childhood is idolizing the Vikings, adulthood is respecting the Normans. I have more respect for the Rus Varangians than the regular Vikings.

>history channel

underrated

Provide a source for your claim of a claim.

>>muh white race

more like muh golden horde

>muh nordic racial purity
>muh golden brown skin

>muh "dark" meds

"I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Itil. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blond and ruddy; they wear neither tunics nor kaftans, but the men wear a garment which covers one side of the body and leaves a hand free. Each man has an axe, a sword, and a knife, and keeps each by him at all times. Each woman wears on either breast a box of iron, silver, copper, or gold; the value of the box indicates the wealth of the husband. Each box has a ring from which depends a knife. The women wear neck-rings of gold and silver. Their most prized ornaments are green glass beads. They string them as necklaces for their women."

t. Ibn Fadlan, on the Volga Vikings

>Medshits absolutely BTFO

>t. Ibn "no homo" Fadlan

Beyond his lust for BRC, where does this indicate the Rus are anything other than uncivilised nobodies?