Biz fucked it up

Fucking biz took slandering other cryptos to a whole new level and made new investors wary. I had a co-worker had been showing some interest in crypto and was about to put some stock market gains in to trade with. Today I asked him how the application was going.

He said, I have been trying to research coins in the meantime and when I am verified I am not buying any coins. Every coin I looked at had an overwhelming amount of people calling it a scam. Even the really advanced coins."

Fucking great, fuck the bashers that hurt the ecosystem causing people to leave and never fucking look back.

This guy used to talk about the tech for the last few weeks, and suddenly its all "scam this, and scam that"

Everyone here assumes the amount of money to roll into crypto is infinite, but you cause people to fucking completely and permanently discredit it.

Bashing is not as beneficial as people think because it might suppress the price of a coin, it may cause people to cash the fuck out.

Look at Bancor for example, if it had Ico'd a month earlier it would have had many hundreds of millions pumping it, the gains would have been spread around the market pumping other coins in turn, but no, now new money it fucking terrified.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2017/06/23/ethereums-flash-crash-shows-hazards-of-trading-cryptocurrencies/
wsj.com/articles/volatile-digital-currency-suffers-flash-crash-1498260100
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everything is a scam you dumbass, the point is to make money and cash out before everyone else

Fucking good. Let the gains go to people who have a pair of balls and don't let some FUD keep them out of the market entirely.

Every other coin used to go up in a frenzy, no matter what, even dodgecoin. No new ico with all the slander will ever surpass even dodgecoin, because now crypto is stunted. All the FUD just flooding everything has scared everyone away and this is only recent because everyone made bancor seem like a scheme to steal money.

Admit it, Veeky Forums killed crypto. They scared everyone straight and ended the buying phase. it may not recover this time.

Wow so now we have another excuse as to why bancor is tanking. Now it's 4chans fault for slandering it and ruining the entire market. Gosh I didn't know we had that much influence

This is the new angle taken by the Bancor shills, in case people didn't realise

"It was the perfect coin but it was ruined by Internet trolls, anyone who questions our next coin is a confirmed anti-semite"

I didn't even read down far enough in the OP post to see "Bancor", but it's word for word the same damage control that's going on in the other threads.

Unsurprisingly everyone else is picking up on it too

Yeah, fucking Emin

Before it was portrayed that everything was not a scam. Purposefully misrepresenting crypto will destroy the sector.

There will be no gains for a coin or anyone involved when the damage has irreparably destroyed it's reputation. It just carries to other coins and damages the whole sector.

Why did GamerGate prevent Bancor from mooning?

Not just bancor, trust me it will be every ICO from here on out. Bancor will be an example of something that people used to be excited about but are now too cautious and scared.

It will be every ICO from here on out. There will be no new sucessful cryptos anymore as the hype is replaced with fear in an already uncertian sector. Money will shrivel away from the sector like a dead appendage.

>My coin would have been well recieved were it not for INTERNET TROLLS
t. Amy Schumer

This is one of the biggest english websites in the world, you would be surprised that it can influence ideas.

Yeah I'm sure it had nothing to do with Bancors SHADY AS FUCK BEHAVIOR

Yes I know, I know, how dare people have the audacity to ask why the people behind the coin had made themselves a backdoor. How dare they ask why the creators should be allowed to manipulate the circulation

The fact that you have an issue with people finding out about the problem, rather than the problem existing in the first place speaks volumes

Really I'm surprised you haven't tried blaming the Russians yet

>thinking biz has any sort of impact outside of a few hundred neets
you give this place too much credit, son

No the future of new coins is doomed. The sectors new technology releases will all be overpowered by baseless lies. From now on out everyone will just leave.

This, Bancor was a scam from the start. That doesn't mean all coins are a scam.

>every ICO from here on out
GOOD
this ICO hype shitfest will end up being the shit that kills crypto for another 4 years if we let it grow and fester like it has lately
we need some fucking fear to balance out this fucking ICO greed

Things that happened this week: Ethereum shit the bed for ~24 hours, the developer of Ethereum told people to invest in land & gold instead of crypto, a flash crash hit a major exchange.

We'll honestly people should be rightfully cautious about these ico's. its odd to me people willingly throwing 100 million eth or whatever to some people with no track record, based only on idea thats not fully realized. I don't understand what's stopping these people from taking the money and going on a permanent vacation

Damnit Veeky Forums stop writing articles like these

blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2017/06/23/ethereums-flash-crash-shows-hazards-of-trading-cryptocurrencies/

wsj.com/articles/volatile-digital-currency-suffers-flash-crash-1498260100

Goddamn Veeky Forums

It doesnt matter every coin will be characterized as "shady as fuck" and the whole sector will reflect that by diminishing trust as the attention is redirected in obtuse ways that rationalize any and most coins as a scam.

Everyone makes it sound like ICO's will just take people's money and run, yet, I have never seen that. Even shitbitcoin clones are transparent in their distribution. They always release the coin and it is up to the people to appreciate the tech or not.

But no, scam scam scam.

It does to outsiders when they do not know enough, and lose interest in learingin about crypto due to the abrasive mental warfare tactics, that just make the massive userbase just look retarded.

Yes, what a small close knit community. Look up the use statistics, but also users bleed from here if they are on a mission. Reddit gets shitbombed too in a manner that does not help.

Just because somebody else does it, it doesnt rationalize that your own personal effect is meaningless and you should continue. You probably honestly believe that your fudding benefits you.

Why go to the point of scaring them away with made up and wildly extrapolated information? Just ruins the whole thing.

old coins need to establish themselves more before a flood of 4000 new ICO's flood the market with bullshit
we need a consolidation period

Doesnt justify ruining the reputation of something with so much potential. Let the ico thing destroy itself it it does not belong in the market. People will not flood to the top 10 coins or something, they will simlply regard the sector as a pump and dump and discredit the idea forever.

you didn't even check my quads
but yes, you give this place WAY too much credit

if what they're doing is good, it will succeed eventually
this shit doesn't need fucking 100+ million right out of the gates to succeed

I went around the last few days checking peoples quads but I really dont give a fuck about this fucktard fest anymore.

It seemed to keep new tech flowing and keep the optimism and interest up, you are just rationalizing killing the sector.

anything can over heat eventually. shit has been getting way too hot lately. large expansion with a cooling off period is optimal. all it'd take is one overhyped failure to REALLY fuck the crypto community hard.
and think too, you're using ponzi logic: "if we don't have a CONSTANT stream of NEW investors in daily, it will surely die!"
let it rest on its own merits, and it's a fuck load of new tech that needs the time to grow successfully
biz has gotten worse here lately, and you're certainly not helping rn

New money should be afraid as long as Ark is a thing.

Flush out the retarded fucking Arkies praising their shitcoin as the new Ethereum and you'll see massive growth.

The media the average person consumes reported on the Eth dip and the flash crash, Veeky Forums is not responsible for your faggot friend not wanting a lambo. Fuck you, cry more.

Lol it's another "cryptocurrency is dead" thread

Overheating and dying of fud are two different things.

The only thing I dont like on biz is the constant fud so perhaps I can alleviate it by hopefully spelling it out to whoever can understand.

this thread is fud itself you hypocrite

do you think that people calling things scams is new or something?

Why would it cause massive growth, just curious? As long as a coin has at least one new piece of technology, and is not a full on clone with a different logo, it should be given opportunity to compete where it will die of neglect if it is not fit enough, or not currently in demand.

No but the volume of it is larger than ever before. It is so prevalent. When biz was all stocks, did you see so many bashing threads? Juvenile trading has created a mass of traders with non-fully formed adult brains. Who wear their pumping/bashing on their sleeve.

>Bancor
>conceptualized by John Maynard Keyens

Fuck this coin, deserves to fail.

These are currencies, not stocks.

Okay, well it is more of a hinderance.

Cash out before it's too late. The whole cryptocurrency market is going to crash with no survivors. The recent Ethereum fiasco was just a prelude of what's to come.

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID KIKE SHILL FAGGOT
KILL YOURSELF
I LAUGH AT YOU PATHETIC PENNYSNIFFING JEWS

How do you know what he read? Veeky Forums is not rare and special. it is very easy to come across it when googleing crypto discussions.

i agree that this board is highly underaged but normies were scared to invest in bitcoin in 2011 for fear it was a "ponzi" scam

your logic that
normies scared to invest because of fud -> crypto is dead and won't recover

just doesn't follow

It has nothing to do directly with him

>Fucking biz took slandering other cryptos to a whole new level and made new investors wary
Good, that means I get more time to accumulate.

It can be healthy skepticism though. Because outside of coins like Bitcoin, XRP, Monero and ARK people should be wary of where they put their money.

Any dev who shows homage to Keyens should be fucking gassed. I'm glad the community shit on them.

Just an example, my point still stands even if that was some random hyped coin with completely different technology and code. The fudding to get a hyped up coin marks a turning point in development.

Yes but if you think the market caps can grow much more for these coins, you would rather not scare people away permanently and ride the resultant growth instead.

I think it may not kill crypto but might fuck it up really hard. say one person invests in crypto, this person becomes an ambassador between their multiple acquaintances and the crypto world. If the experience is bad, the impact can be larger than just a single person.

>scare people away permanently
better crypto grow slow and steady, instead of being swarmed by weakhands that would buy high, sell low, and swear it off as shit forever
once it grows big enough, slow enough, eventually more folks will see that as trust and join.

>Yes but if you think the market caps can grow much more for these coins, you would rather not scare people away permanently and ride the resultant growth instead
>implying
I'm all for slowing down adoption, famalam. This is because I feel mass adoption is inevitable and those that were scared off initially are only going to end up kicking themselves in the end for not doing their own due diligence.

I dont fucking care about Keynes and you should just cut your bullshit emotions associating code within a programmed function with fucking politics. Cryptos should not be restrained for such random reasons, and anyone that does not agree can move to another whole new digital currency.

Cryptos not goin anywhere. Its here to stay as long as there's a civilization that utilizes digital information.

That said, would be nice if most people involved in crypto were not complete fucking asshole. I mean dann, most business minded people are bad, but this shit is the worst. Make the boiler rooms I am used to look like a bunch of response level headed adults. And they are. And I think that's OPs point. If crypto is ever gonna be anything other than buying drugs, money laundering, tax evasion, and illegal gambling then the investors need to wise up.

Alright, best case scenario but likely enough

Decently insightful post

Real world use is beginning to peek out. I am worried of a legit function of mass adoption if fudded too hard could die of stress. we could be waiting a very long time for the next session of gains.

my thoughts exactly
you put it more eloquently than i did, tho

this is long term hold shit, bro
we're talking 3-5 years for more widespread adoption
remember to hodl

For sure, it should come out on top anyway

>Currencies
>99.9999999% of all these shitcoins you can't buy anything with
Retard.

Remember to wipe your asshole.

You have a personal vendeta against ark Mr. Arkie. It's actually hilarious I cant wait to throw this shit back in your face when ark becomes the next eth.

sharpies ain't free