Pump n dump

Burstcoin being pumped to 2k sats. Starts in 3 hours. Screencap this

Translation: buy this shitcoin so we can keep dumping on it at elevated pricing.

how do u know this info? sauce

>shitcoin

Do your fucking research. There is a huge community of miners who want the price to increase so their RoI goes from 12 months to 2.

This coin is hugely undervalued

Looks like that shit already pumped my man.. this is more of a sell point if anything.

Unless you have some inside info or unless enough off us here at biz wanted to try for a little Saturday night pump

God I hope so, I brought at ath earlier hoping to cash out after an hour and it's going down

the price should stabilise at 2.5 cents or 925 sats roughly. I know a few huge whale will be buying in very soon in an effort to pump the price up permanently

>Buy high sell low

good job, biz

Ehh idk dude, good luck to you though. I try not to buy right after a big pump. Broke my rule for siacoin because I thought the pump would keep going but got stuck holding bags

I e had my eye on this coin already though so I'll be looking for an entry point my bitch ass feels safe with

Actually he is not lying, this has been in the works for some time, and burst was just made the official 5th crypto that is used by 2+ million gamblers on bitsler and their burst nation radio station is blowing up fast too with paid advertising everywhere, it's clear where this is going, big moon shot no doubt.

Eh, worked for everything else I've ever brought. I just jump into pumps and cash in an hour or two later. Sure I don't get the biggest gains but it's fun and has worked the 100 other times I've done it. Everything else I've held for months like eth, ltc etc for long term gains.

imagine if this shit actually reaches $1 how rich would ube?

ATTENTION NEWFAGS
this is what a shill thread looks like, trust nobody

I'm 3k coins in. I'd be very happy, but whales and miners would be much happier. I highly doubt it will ever go above 25 cents a coin

EVERYONE IS SELLING DONT BUY THIS COIN

>it's a dump episode

im buying the weak hands

Yea that's what I'm thinking too but want to give em the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they're just shit traders

Heard about this also but dude that shit makes no sense. Burst has no business being on that site next to btc ltc and eth lmao they had to of paid (someone) off for that spot

Paid off or not, that is a huge move for this coin, one of those larger than life moves that if you are smart, you profit from it when most people outside of the gambling world have no idea why the coin is mooning all of a sudden.

what site

See gamblimg is one of the best crypto uses so far and I am interested in the coin just definitely not now. I'm all in on wojacks at the moment and don't wanna pull out

Been singing burst praises for quite some time

is this gonna happen or not?

Hey Mr.Whale. Can you hook me up with a burst or a % of one?

He speaks the truth just began pumping, also IOP on bittrex will pump too. Screen cap this

>began pumping
thanks, now I'm carrying more bags.

>tf when I bought at ath

Fucking shill. Kys.

MOTHERFUCKER YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO 1K SATS IN 3 HOURS 3 HOURS AGO, FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER PAJEET CHANG

already doubled my money on this and got at 16 cents
now i regret selling as always lol

gg no re

any user stupid enough to fall for pnd scams like OP's here deserves to baghold all ATHs in the universe

Pump or not but there is a pattern around this time where there is a rally, that's why i bought in at 820, should be now or in the next two hours. Burst has some way to go still, though 2k is very optimistic.

kys

LEL, So where is this pump? I hope no anons bought OPs bags