I know that pharmaceuticals is the cash cow

But my problem is finding the right pharmaceutical and the right time to buy.
Any advice here Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AM9V9GEjoy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy breast cancer meds and sell them at 5k races for the cure.

I meant stocks.

>buying equities

O I am laffin'

i fucking keked harder than i should. fuck Veeky Forums.(see a guys head go into a saw mill, just another day)

how do you get rich quick user?

>my problem is finding the right pharmaceutical

What are you in the mood for? I'm eyeballing a 10 gram bud that looks like it was dipped in powdered sugar.

Options. Specifically complex positions such as Iron Butterflies.

just a little bush in my soul tonight.

pharm stocks are a meme that will burn you always.. and the time you spend searching and waiting for moons could easily be spent making money elsewhere. if you're asking for advice on Veeky Forums then its pretty obvious this gig isn't for you.

But i have more money than pic related cant i turn it into more on the wall stock market?

Gilead sciences is very undervalued. Also rumour is that it's finally going to buy another biotech company. All in all a solid buy at this price

Of course you can. If you have that much money, contact a professional and he'll properly invest your funds. I guess if you had that much money you wouldn't be asking on Veeky Forums.

Don't lie.

I don't trust jews. I came here because i assumed you would be more honest than the money grubbing kikes that have robbed me of thousands in "Brokerage fees"

...I work at a brokerage firm.

How else are they supposed to make money? Like, seriously.

They could just tell me what is smart like that dave ramsey guy or the mad money dude
maybe i'll tip them a ferrari. I would have if they didnt charge!

Sage

CVM

I like SGYP, it's already approved. Literally found it by googling small cap biotech and reading some article by a dude on motley fool with a 1/10 rating, somehow made 20%. If you arent some sort of wizRd, you prolly emd up gambling on random shit. Just buy what shkreli announces in his "this week in finance" vids and follow his portfolio, it does pretty well recently.

Tamoxifen is cheap desu. Convince men and women to take is as a preventative.
Also clomid for fertility.

Watch shkrelis finance live streams on his YouTube

Just wait for the next recall to drop the price of any major player and buy the dip.
youtu.be/AM9V9GEjoy4

That's a seriously slappable face.