Why do leftists hate white people?

Why do leftists hate white people?

Because /pol/ is desperate to find the enemy of the white race to fight against but it can't be the Muslims who are scary to fight so they choose literal autists as their archnemesis

Because they believe in original sin

The day of the rope is coming Mohammed and you will hang all the same.

>it's yet another "Let's make a Commie thread for dem delicious guaranteed replies" thread

(You)

nice bait faggot. here's your (You)

Haha my college has a white shame class. A class for guilty whites to gather and hate themselves.

Meanwhile, minority poc have faculty mentorship programs aimed at them.

A designated self-barred zone for humiliation and guilt.

Faculty tailored mentorship to success.

Kill yourself because I am literally surrounded by enemies.

I've compiled a report that I'm submitting of the department of education inspector generals office at the end of the semester.

Get this racist fucking nightmare defunded.

Why don't you go back to the rotten hole you came from and stay there?

>Historical discussions should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences. Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere.

what is this monument?

not rearly as disgraceful as people that go and vandalize the centotaph

>Slavs
>Chinese
>Cambodians
>White

Ever seen a Slav?

There's a mirror 0.75m from me.

Why do SJWs think Veeky Forums is their safespace?

Because they are the useful idiots of the establishment while pretending to be radical and edgy. It's bizzare

This has nothing to do with white people it has to do with victims of communism and is probably in a slavic country anyway (i.e. not white)

Why do right wing people love the state so much?

Why do /pol/ tier dumbasses believe in the hololdomor?

why do /pol/tards think Veeky Forums is their annex board?

on Veeky Forums most of the people you see making hateful comments against whites are just false flagging whites
this holds true irl more and more

Why don't you both fuck off and keep politics away from a history board.

Pro tip nigger, there's people from /pol/ on Veeky Forums, the difference between people and niggers from /pol/ is that the later makes everyone on /pol/ look like a victim of severe head trauma by posting /pol/ outside of /pol/.