Getting scared

>the bull market is over
>volume and news seems to be slowing down
>btc uncertainty in the air

i'm getting scared, dudes. Maybe we should just be happy with our gains and sit it out until we know what's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't want to ever hear you talking like that again. Now I'm gonna forget you said anything, but seriously cut that shit out. I don't wanna get on here tomorrow and see this shit. I'm fucking done fucking around Veeky Forums, I mean this shit.

Go all in on NEO for now.

half this board is dicking around with like $200

if you have a lot of money on the line you dont want to see it disappear overnight because some dude in china made a blodpost

PnD is where it's at rn

t.me/upcomingPumps

Sell everything now. This is peak crypto.

i dont think thats true

its like the dotcom bubble. it will crash and all the trash will be wiped away.

the hard part is knowing whether you're holding amazon or pets.com

You think I'm sweating it fgt? B-b-but why not? What if I wose all my money?!?!?! That's why I've already cashed out 15k over the last 3 months. I'm 5x my investment so this is all icing. I'd advise you to do the same so you can hold strong without these bitch concerns.

Crypto is here to stay for the next 10 years man. Count on it.

If you are a good trader you can make money when the market goes up or down... you know, just nevermind

Ill get rich by myself

honestly I don't want to be a 'trader' . it's fun to speculate during a bull run but getting knots in your stomach and staring at charts all fucking day is not a healthy or rewarding lifestyle.
what happens if or when the trading opportunities go away? youll have wasted so much time doing something that isnt really applicable to other areas of life

It's obviously been dying down this past month with a lack of new money flowing into the market. I suspect bitcoin will back down around $1200-$1400 in the next couple months as more investors leave the market to secure their gains or prevent bigger losses.

>the bull market is over
Perfect time for me to make gains

tfw bought in yesterday

doesnt make sense that new money has stopped flowing in, normie awareness is exploding. so everyone is afraid of the fork I think.

This. People don't really know what's going to happen August 1st.
Bitcoin could double in a day or flatline back to below $1000.
It's better to wait to invest anything right now and see what happens.

we're exposed to huge risk if we stay in and huge risk if we sit out

Just hold some sold work like LTC, XRP, XMR, ZEC, DASH
and go to sleep for 6 months

This is the plan. I put mine across 3 solid crypto and just never open my wallet

Im just going long LTC, XRP and XMR then margin trading small dips and pumps for change until the next great influx

GTFO pajeet

if btc crashes is it really going to matter what we're holding?

I mean really.. is Monero $50 per coin or is it 0.019 BTC per coin? My guess is the latter.

total market cap been the same for almost 2 weeks, its over boys

but it still has the potential to rise a lot more

yea and you still have potential to stop being a worthless sack of shit but here you are

nice argument

Holy fuck you're retarded. It doesn't matter if it's going up or down. Volatility is where you make your money.

my dude

>july - liftoff
>august - moon
>september - mars

we are all gonna make it

if you spend your day staring at charts and reading forums, MAYBE. do i need to be doing this every day forever so i don't lose everything?

same

No buddy just catch things on the way down and then catch them back on the way up. If BTC starts to take a hard crash, try to recognize it as it's happening and sell out, wait for the price to bottom and buy back in then repeat. It's best to just hold if you don't catch it. Usually that panic sell - gut feeling is when you should really just tough it out and hold. You know when you're like "shit I've lost so much, I've gotta get out of this". That feeling is always stronger the closer you get to the bottom so you risk missing it on the way back up and have to buy back in at a loss.

Don't worry, we're all gonna make it. Hope that helps.

>He hasn't cashed out yet
Don't be greedy. Next bullmarket starts September of 2018.

why then?

tl;dr staring at charts all day

If you need to spend all day in front of a chart to know if BTC is crashing then you're doing this wrong.

This is just the start for crypto, its going to take many shapes and forms but there are 100's ob billions yet to flow in. Be patient and have your money ready. next april/may tier boom could be weeks/months/years away but just be READY.

XBY is a new chance

yes, a chance to brush up on their communitcation skills
entire thing is a scam but what sets it apart from other comparable scams in the extreme amateurism in their presentation and conduct

>BTC is crashing
negative, there's been some uncertainty stemming from large withdrawals triggered by ATH and people's desire to cash out, all at once

BTC will outlive any currency in human history

SELL SELL SELL!!!