This seems like a special coin with a great future. Just threw a couple hundred $ at it...

This seems like a special coin with a great future. Just threw a couple hundred $ at it. This thing takes off I have free wendy's and vidya the next year

STOP SHILLING YOUR SCAM, THIS IS ORGANISED BIZ, DO NOT FALL FOR IT!
I really really mean it, the only reason CCRevolution hides his identity, is so people won't try to kill him when his scam falls through.

I REPEAT, THIS IS AN ORGANISED SHILL.

Also, you are the lowest of the low OP. Really sad shit. Pathetic scum to society.

I like that you say it's a SCAM that means you are emotionally invested in XBY. How much gains did you miss already because of your weak girly hands?

>posts twice

what is wrong with you? Just because you dont like a coin doesnt mean we cant.

Because people will lose money because of you, it's obviously an organised shill for a scam and it makes me sick.

I thought it was a scam as well, but the way they actually try to fix their shit suggests otherwise. Isn't worth all the effort they put in.

Whoever is shilling this fuck off and headbutt a knife, the major spike in your posts is so fucking obvious that this is a coordinated shill. Parasites.

He is an idiot who probably sold his stake already and now he is mad because he could have made way more money

He just keeps saying it's a scam but lacks any proof so yeah not hard to figure out his intentions

I'm up 400% and it hasn't even begun to moon yet. Feels so good. Good to see the community dispensing with the weakest link. Not long now till this fucking explodes.

check the slack lol, everyones sleeping.

I wonder how much $$$ his weak hands cost him? Seems like it must be a lot. Inb4 he claims to have sold at the absolute peak though hahaha

SCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAM

> free wendy's for a year
oh yeah OP you really made this garbage coin with development done in a private repo and a significant premine sound amazing, wtf im gonna buy at $1 now

Lmao, notice how these posts started in daytime of pajeetland. Pajeet shoo shoo!

wow u thought it wasn't a scam and then u didnt, wtf i guess im convinced now, buying at $10

holy shit the autism

oh shit, he called me pajeet for stressing the importance of due dilligence and not falling for this first thing shilled on Veeky Forums

WTF I NEED TO BUY IN AT $100 NOW

Hellomy, FRIEND

\..Are u interested in a veddy ultimate opportunity of wealth!

KEK that user was agreeing with your scam.

I have some that I bought when it was around 200 sat. I'm still very much in the green but I sold some the other day just to cover the initial investment. I don't want to lose money on this.

I'm not convinced it's a scam but one thing is sure, in a PR sense it is very poorly managed. Their PR guy, CCsomething, comes off like a real cunt in the bitcointalk thread and several dudes just sound like drugged up cultists. I might still make a buck but I'm less confident than I was 3 weeks ago.