Coins with actual technology / uses behind them?

Coins with actual technology / uses behind them?

So far I have:

Mona
Sia
BitBay

What are some other coins that I could buy right now that I could actually use heavily now or use more in the future (When they are worth more)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please explain the value of all 3 of those coins to prove youre not a shill.

LBRY Credits
FCT
ANS
GRC
GNT

IOTA.
Fee free transactions for the internet of things. No blockchain so nodes are tiny. No need to wait for confirms. Number 7 on coinmarketcap right now.

what's special about mona senpai?

All your coins are scuffed. So far, only motherfukin ass xrp has the biggest chance of real world application in the upcoming 1-2 years.

D E N I N O

E N Z A

bitcoin

Isn't mona coin literally just a meme coin like doge coin?

mona is a scamcoin
no coins have "actual use" yet either. a believable promise is not better than an unbelievable one

value of monacoin right here bby

tl:dr
> Mona has a good community and actually appears in real live in Japan
> SIA is a decentrilized storage system that you can pay others to host files on your pc's. Its encyrpted or some shit
> Bitbay: Decentralized trading with smart contracts. Market places made by the people basically.

Mona coin, not really any technology behind it besides segwit. The good part about it is the community. I love drawing fanart of mona and seeing other people draw fanart. I'm going to Japan next year and they actually have a lot of shops where you can purchase with Monacoin

SIA coin I don't know much about, but it is very nice considering I could see people in the future storing files on the cloud network rather than google drive or something cause it is way cheaper

Bitbay decentrilized trading markets.

DESU I just love monacoin but im looking for other coins i could use.

MYST decentralized vpn (like a fast TOR)

Mona is not a scam coin take that shit back user right now!

no.

>Mona
It's used for tips. Not really a coin to hold for long long term. It's fun, like feels will be.
>sia
They're competing with Dropbox and google drive. It's a hell of a trick they'll have to pull for widespread adoption
>Bitbay
I don't have many issues with this one.

Guys I really need coins I can use in the future and that I can get a lot of right now.

t.me/upcomingPumps join or die a bagholder

Byteball has p2p betting and programmable bots that bet already.
You can bet on the price of cryptos, sports, temperature, whatever

Yeah, but it's actually used for transactions in japan

BAY is bae

Reddcoin Nr 1 best super mega, buy buy buy, No sell sell sell, only buy buy buy.

Not even kidding

just bought 85000 more

Aircoin -- it's being brought back and backed by Iranian Oil and Singapore tech firms.

I made some gains there, so glad it was posted on biz

interesting

bancor - making me rich

Monero

M I C H A E L D E N I N O
&
E N Z A D E N I N O

Cx

P A U L B E N I N O