Opening a US Bank Account

I'm an Australian citizen. How difficult is it to open a bank account in the US over the internet from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

very

im an ausfag too and looked into this a few months ago

apparently the only way to open a US bank account is by going into a branch and doing it. you can open one through the internet but you have to make an LLC and have someone open it for you, which ends up costing a fortune

fug.

What about some international bank like HSBC? Could I open an account with them locally and then try to get a US account through them?

For what purpose

>convert my AUD to USD on transferwise or OFX
>transfer USD to my US bank account
>transfer from US bank account to an exchange like Kraken or Gdax
>buy cheap delicious bitcoins
>transfer bitcoins back to AUS exchange and sell for profits
basically, arbitrage

t.me/upcomingPumps

I could exchange using my bank and make and then make an international wire but bank exchange rates kike me to the point where I won't make a profit.

OFX and transferwise only send USD to US bank accounts, so I can't convert my AUD, send it to a foreign currency account in AUS and then wire it.

You can buy and sell Bitcoin with aud

thanks for the advice. Helpful.

You just need a buddy in the US to have a dummy bank account you can use.

won't the banks notice the weird IP frequently accessing the account? Then that shit looks like money laundering or terror funding.

I could find a US partner and do it that way.

i.e. halve my profits

just link the account to gdax and send money transfers directly to the account. you'll never have to log into the bank account besides setting up the gdax account.

Just contact your bank and set up a foreign currency account. Im with NAB and have a USD and a EUR account.

Payoneer opens a us account for you

>Australian citizen
Be careful! That picture might be illegal in your country.

Some bank accounts have a feature on them so you can list that you are "traveling" or "working abroad" so it doesn't raise any flags as long as you tell them. I do this with my girlfriend in Europe.

Holy fuck, I once fucked a girl who looked exactly like the pic.

I like having another currency account too, I'm from the UK and wanted a euro account somewhere to hold them. I noticed if you want to open a non resident account somewhere, you need to be either a) very rich or b) don't mind paying fees for shit. Its possible to find some accounts in other countries that accept non-residents free, but I found it was best to open metro bank account in uk and have a supercard from travelex (closing down next month) for mastercard (essentially actual rate). currency exchanges.

can you give me her number

I love arbitrage and martingale threads.
They remind me of Kramer and Newman's episodes.