>Coinbase closes accounts for playing with those kids across the street
who /done with crypto/ here?

You still holding Minereum?

gemini verified me in 3 days lol
>itt poorfags cant afford crypto

>5 weeks
>filed a support ticket
>"wait ur turn lol"

Tell them you're gonna deposit 20k or some shit and you want to invest as soon as possible lol worked for me

>>Coinbase closes accounts for playing with those kids across the street
who won't they let you play with?

it blows my mind that all these exchanges are so bad

they must be rolling in money right now. youd think they could upgrade to some better servers and hire some staff for customer support

fucking terrible all over the board desu senpai
i dont trust any of these exchanges

customer support for what? why do you faggots always whine and have crybaby problems?

Stop complaining. The exchanges provide us with tools and data that only a select few would have access to in the equities world, at zero cost and low transaction fees. Step into any trading room and they experience technical issues on a weekly basis. Be thankful for this opportunity.

> we should be super grateful that they take our money and provide absolute shit tier service
> its no problem that servers constantly go down, money gets lost/frozen and they cant even handle their backlog of new account verifications

just kys you cucks

sounds like street shitter problems to me, pajeet. i can't relate.

I sent them a screenshot of my six-figure bank account... that got my gemini account verified real quick.

You are not entitled to anything. Know the risks and act/trade accordingly. In time exchanges will improve their service if their reputation is at stake. Your alternative as a trader is to sign up for stock exchanges/fx venues and pay for real-time full order book data. Good luck with that.

Coinbase only sucks if you're an impatient retard. They're honestly not THAT BAD

Nobody said this was gonna be easy user

If you wanna become an astronaut you need to invest the time and effort.

Blood, sweat and daytrading will get you to the moon. Keep at it

> muh entitlement

are you retarded? theyre basically printing money now and cant even get their shit together when it comes to basic functions of their exchanges

these businesses are simply run in a terrible way and you fags are defending them instead of getting on their case

its cucks like you that make this world a terrible place

you're always going to be poor.

On which exchanges did you have problems? If you signed up for Poloniex you should know what to expect. GDAX will refund losses from the flash crash. On Kraken and Bittrex I have experienced occasional downtime during massive spikes in activity, but I have never had any other issue. As a professional trader working for a bank - systems go down during crashes and spikes in activity. It's common knowledge that your order needs to be in the market ahead of the dip, because your orders can't be expected to execute once the dip is happening. If you have trading without taking these risks into account, you're the cuck.

We should make our own exchange.

> spotted the instant-gratification millenial

Holy shit OP.
Here in Brazil buying Bitcoin is like buying weed (easier than buying bread).
The only bad thing is that it costs 300 dollars more than it should.

I totally agree.
But.... we need people with a vast knowledge on programming and cryptos.

I am

I will never understand anyone bitching about Gemini. Compared to the rest of these clowns they actually have their shit together. Had to wait a good 5 days mid-April, but it was worth it. Laughed my tits off after the GDAX fiasco.