Xby

hi friends !

happy to anounce that this COIN is makeing huge progress ! genesis block is lincked and loaded ;D

new wallet comming soon too, borz will be updating soon .

if yuo want to get rich invest now and you will not regret friend !

xby go to moon soon! comunity is very active and pessionate about the project so future looking very bright .

very nice project! ;) ;)

Dont for get that India will be a superpower by 2020 ! :)

WOW such trusting

Ultimate kek, thank you OP, cackling at home

SOLD :^)

good coin,,, buyed my roof seat tecket in moon land !! tyllerövittu ;))))

XBY has massive potential and a great future

Hello friends, we have decided that since we are all in this together we need more of your money so you can all get rich. You like money don't you? :))

Just send your bitcoins to this address so we can make a nice website to make you all rich.

Thank you all for being part of this great project! :)))

buy now friends !

Obvious win

That car sale marketing guy really needs to get fired, but i think he somewhat runs the company or whatever you call it, since the borza guy is an autistic deaf spas and cant do anything but write code, so it aint going to happen

im going to sell 50% of my stash at the next ATH

hi sirs , please do the needful and do the buyings of XBY , ignore fudders , fudders is not good for u!!!

make sure u donate to make good website soon, good website make coin go to moon !

buy now sirs !

sirs pls buy now

wil not regrat !

i don't invest in third world coins, pajeet

just mortgaged my house to buy this coin, thanks OP ;)

>"Community coin"
>Private development
>Pseudo anonymous devs
>IP rotation samefagging
>Bans people from Slack
>Things have changed but marketing guy is still calling the shots

Scam scam scam get this garbage off of biz

IS NOT SCAM BUY

lel

TROLL PATROL!!!!

Sirs we have encountered the very FUD man we must protect CCR he is good man and will make me MILLIONAIRE

do not listen to this mans ;)

he is fudder , he is buthurt bcoz he sell at 1800 sat , what he dont know is xby is the coin ;) and will moon to 1 doller very soon... just buy ;)

>sell at 1800 Sat
Currently 710 sats. XD sounds like he made a good choice you memed yourself. This is the biggest scam in crypto atm.

they are DEVELOPING THE COIN ;)

Yea I'm sure there will be another countdown for an announcement. 3rd wave of static nodes! Buy more xby please... or another shit website.

much troll
such wow
no cult

i bought bitcoin for 160 sat and dgb for 54 sat. the reason i picked these coins is because they were memes. memecoins do good for a short time but eventually CRASH and become worthless. i made my profit and now that the meme is stale they are just SHIT coins

also buy potcoin and ethereum