THESE FUCKING WHALES REEEEEEEEEEEE

THESE FUCKING WHALES REEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Antshares/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would be nice if you actually stated what coin this was you fucking spaz

My bad it's ANS

Can we analyze for a second?

The whales want to keep it at this price range - to slowly scoop up more and more ANS?

Then they will pumparino dumparino ? Isnt that good for HODLers? Just pay attention to the dump.

ALternatively they are doing it because they anticipate developments like with Eth pre 100$

Am I totally off here? Its just signalling to HODL. It feels bad now but will give returns eventually.

I think you're right. They probably want to buy more for a low price because they are either going to pump it or they expect it to increase in value. In any case best thing to do now is hodl

Are you me

This is not your daily shitcoin you moron You are buying a share of chink bitcoin ledger here, Antshares can already generate ANS/NEO. Maybe you should check reddit.com/r/Antshares/ for more info. And if this is not for you then please sod off.

pic related: a stable value being stable

Thank you user. Thank you sooo much for this!

Is this good time to buy?

WHY ARE WE GOING DOWN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Very

I know what I invested in, these whales just need to fuck off

the fuck is your problem nigga you could make 10% of ANS daily on average so far with its fluctuation

ALL I SEE IS RED

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yea

>tfw when I still have 200% profit from ANS by buying a week before the announcement and selling two hours before

I believe in ANS, but I'm going to get out for a while it is being manipulated. What do people think is new low? I'm thinking of putting a buy order in at 22 over night, just in case. It bottomed out at 21 yesterday before that huge buy order.

How big are your ant colonies, Anons?
Mine is growing slowly, from 5 to 23 ants!

This desu.

you should buy more nigger

?
But this is a good thing. Hopefully it goes to 200k so I can buy even more ants!

110, trying to rise it when my damn deposit clears, if it doesn't go above 7 by then. Otherwise I'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

Just becaue you say it, doesn't mean its true

Its simply another shitcoin.

>Its simply another shitcoin.
Just becaue you say it, doesn't mean its true

Actually the default status of a coin is a shitcoin until it proves otherwise.

Nothing is created perfect, or created as a worthy project of adoption.

You're a hopeful idiot. I bet you unironically think about lambos.

Not as bad as you mobileshitters.

Bruh why you hating