Made my own business

>made my own business
>earning $15k a month all via online sales shit
>grandparents tell me I'm "not living up to my potential" and that "I could be doing better"
They want me working a conventional soul crushing 9-5 office job for the rest of my life.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

teach me master

Do you dropship?

My father is the same, but fuck that, its all they know, the internet changed everything, they think you need to be a wagecuck to be somebody but its the other way around now

just ignore them.
you're making 2.5x what the average wage slave is making in a year.
you would be lucky if you found a place hiring for minimum wage nowadays.

how much did the investment cost you?

This is the normie way.

> I might be making $50,000 a month sitting on my ass, but what am I coing to tell people when they ask me what I do!?

I actually saw a thread exactly like that on a finance forum.

Also I do have real work experience, worked in a car dealership doing warehousing for a year, it was $1500 a month, not that great.

Nope. You know those mmorpg account sellers, gold sellers, etc? Shit's amazing.
The internet truly flipped everything upside down.
No monetary cost, just a lot of time and education (took some college courses for programming but eventually dropped out), the key is to find a niche, find a way to fill that niche, and if there are any other competitors that are clearly overcharging their customers, undercut to a reasonable price.
Lol, no reason hiding it unless you make your money by being a camwhore or something shitty like that.

you make gold farming bots

>why aren't you a wagecuck
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Boomers will never understand life outside of serfdom

why the fuck do you care what your fucking GRANDparents think?

I can kinda understand if you get butthurt that your parents shit on you(still fucking retarded, you make 15k fucking monthly, you can buy your own fucking house even if you are a teen) but why the fuck do you care what granmps has to say about your career path?

You make $15k selling gold?

Bs

hey gj user! i want to do what youre doing, but dont know how. im willing to do anything. what do you tell a 16y.o. when hes finishing school what to do? ive read some wealth books and am ok with computers. i love learning, i have time, please help?

Same. Made 5-20K/mo for the past 8 months and my parents keep asking me when I'm going to apply for a job. They don't think bitcoins are real money.

>what do you tell a 16y.o. when hes finishing school
cya

Until you cash out it's not real money

When I play FFXIV, nothing hurts me more than to see gold bots. I'm always sure to blacklist them so they won't try and get me to pay out the ass for what I'm doing anyways.

how hard is for someone without any coding experience to get into gold farming?

im thinking about exploiting some WoW private servers, since from what i see, the chinks make mad dosh there

why dont you get a proper job user
stop messing around with this interwebs thing

Teach me. Old people are retarded, they refuse to evolve because they made it this far not learning how technology works

As other have said here, it's all your grandparents know. Furthermore, they are emotionally vested in the 9-5 shtick since it's the route they took. They likely can't bear the thought that there are other, more lucrative and less soul-killing, routes in the modern age.

If you're desperate and aren't very experienced, just be a reseller. Buy cheap gold/items/shit/anything from a wholesale guy (you NEED connections), then open a shop and sell at a markup.

Being able to program (and almost more importantly, being able to get off your ass and get work done) is what separates the shit shops from THE #1 shops.

Furthermore, I know the OP's pain. I used to run a series of websites, in my late teens, in the early 2000's and I would pull just over $1,000 every two weeks from selling ad space and plugging books/websites/videos and the like. I was really proud of this, so I didn't hesitate to tell people "what I did for a living" when they asked. Most people didn't really understand it, least of all my grandparents, who didn't even know what a website was back then. They just thought I was playing online and wasting my time when I should have been looking for a job.

Idk, our family's close, all my grandparent's live in the same town and we regularly visit all of them.

I sort of know that feel. I earn more money than my mother ever did and I do it without ever leaving my house, but all she can say is "but I don't understand what you do" and "it's not a real job unless you leave the house".

Thanks op, what would you recommend your younger self to learn study to set yourself a better foundation?

It's real money but it's not a real job, the bull run will be over eventually

MODS why is this faggot not banned yet?

>mods on Veeky Forums

Nice LARP

>he has still not understood that the real money is bitcoin and not yellencoin

Enjoy poverty. See you at 100k per coin.

Why hasn't someone caved your head in? Is this how you talk irl cunt? You give shit to people congratulating and asking help? You're acting like the cumstain your mother should've swalllowed dickhead.

Stop shitting up the board with your obnoxious edgy preteen behavior.
This is a 18+ only site

The irony. Sorry op, I hope you'll answer.

Well we dont call them the "greatest goyim" generation for nothing

>tfw he doesn't know all currency is yellencoin

Reported